2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh casey that pouty face wont work
go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200, and at the end of the hallway, the gourney?

Am I dreaming??? Fell asleep while DT was doing their sure rebuttal.

Woke up to Colonel Sanders reopening motions for mistrials????? WTH???

Is KC gearing up to cry again?

WHAT IS GOING ON???? Where is my wine???!!!!

Charles Manson is in prison for life and did get the DP until California abolished it.

He was not even at the murder scenes nor did he kill anyone!

DP for Casey.

If this is what the DT closing statements will be like....well then.....

Do you think CM is giving ideas regarding the closing arguments? It sounds like a wrap up of the case!

Cheney just said it was media hype that brought out theory Caylee was killed by chloroform
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 4:02 PM

Mason says there's a bunch of confusion in the case.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:02 PM

#cheneymason Chloroform evidence: "media hype"
by bobkealing via twitter at 4:02 PM

#CaseyAnthony Cheney Mason making motion for acquittal again. Arguing state didn't prove it's case. This is standard.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 4:02 PM

He concedes the child was dead, but so what if there was chlorofprm or decomp...I think he is doing a good job of defending her however.

George knows Cindy lied. About the ladder. I now believe George lied about the morning of the 16th. I think ICA and Cindy had a knock down drag out fight on the 15th and ICA left with Caylee and killed her.

I believe so too - all that bull about them cuddling and watching that video the evening of the 15th is complete BS. She split that night and they never saw Caylee again.

Does Casey know what CM said before joining this defense team? Something about a plea/life sentence or a circus/life sentence. Audacity to ask for an acquittal.

How does he stand there and say this with a straight face?!

You know what I can't wait for, I can't wait to not see ICA's face. I can't wait until she moves into obscurity. And she is no longer a "celebrity". She thrives off thinking she's a celebrity and that all of this attention is for her and not for Caylee.

Maybe just me, but I find the fact that CM is up with the defense last-ditch effort at mistrial to be deliciously iornic.

Circus trial ending in a plea, CM? Having fun yet, CM?

CM opines that HHJP would have to agree that there's no evidence. As if.

I'm not going to type what I'm actually saying out loud to Mr. Mason at the moment. His "fantasy" theory about the prosecution is as valid as Zanny the Nanny. Sit down, Mason.

Mason - they have proved her to be a good and loving mother

.......WHAT?

Oh that must be why ICA is trying to cry. She always cries when someone calls her a good mother. Or tries.

CM. Ugh. Unbelievable. Inferences and fantasy. That was what the DT tried to present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonnyfastball