2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire week of March 17, 2008 was submitted into evidence
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:57 PM

Cindy should get up on the stand right now and say, "Sorry, I lied to save Casey from the death penalty."

I think this is exactly what she will do.....but on the other hand..it is CA...

State is entering into evidence Cindy's emails and log in, log out times for week of March 17th
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:57 PM

Reaching for a Dove Dark Chocolate candy bar. I'm so enjoying this.....

jmo

Okay, the people watching need a lower screen.

Does anyone think this witness really wishes he was not doing this?

Anyone remember Cindy's depo with LDB where Cindy said "I don't like being lied to" and LDB shot back "me either."

Love that gal!

From what I got this AM this is just the beginning. I believe the SA is going to show NO searches on home computer for chlorophyll too!!!

The noose is getting tighter and tighter.

Camperlengo describes query for #CindyAnthony user name.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:58 PM

Cindy and George now here. Cindy looking at this. What do you suppose she's thinking?
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:57 PM

okay, so we have a daughter who says she's at work when she really isn't, and a mom who says she's home when she's really @ work. Those Ants....

I think CA will say that she was not the only one who had her username and password and she shared it with her boss or a co worker.

What he read was the way the computer parsed her login id. She could have entered one thing and the computer parsed it to another format. I could be wrong, but don't think so.

Onto emails from week of March 17th, 2008. JC testifying to their veracity. Showing witness evidence and moving them in (deleted, received and sent emails).

IT provided him the records. He testifies the emails are consistent with what the IT dept gave him. Again no objection.

'Did you ask for login and log out times for CMA for week of 3/17/08?' Showing the witness that evidence. Received into evidence to no objection. LDB publishes it to jury.

Not a tech guy - just a lawyer for the company. :) I like him. Lost feed! $*£("Q(Y&$%!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95