2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this testimony is interesting to me. This is what I practice every day - ediscovery - electronic document retention policy etc. Every company has ( or definitely should have) electronic document retention policies and procedures in place in case of litigation or government investigations. I'm shocked the defense was surprised by this.
I am too! I'm not at work today but when I am I'm watching (actually, listening to with an occasional glance) this trial on my computer and I know my employer knows or could find out in a very short time. I thought everyone knew that.
This man looks very credible to me--confident but not cocky.

A tweet said they heard JB/defense would be doing sur-rebuttal (spelling?)

I thought she already said that nobody knew her login or password??

You can be fired for giving anyone else your log in password for any medical records.. they are legal documents.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Baez is rocking in his chair and looking up At the ceiling. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Trust me...He's not going to help you now JB!

Cindy was pretty punctual for work. I'm impressed. So much for those "flexible hours".

close ×

@MagpieFromHinky
Pamela The dk haired women sitting behind Jim is a long time blogger. Nice women but felt kc wasn't guilty 1st weeks. Started changing opinion 3rd

I remember Cindy saying that the records of her logins or whatever probably wouldnt be around anymore because its been over 3 years since shes worked there....Shady...

I can't believe she did not know better then that knowing the very very strict rules of medi-care and documentation, seriously in the health care industry getting paid by the government you better be ready to show your records for years and years

I'm sure he knew when he would have to testify to that, he had already changed his username to something else. They most likely have all their bases covered. MOO

Reminds me of that poor schmuck...ooops, I mean that young man who was suffering from bad judgment, -- the misguided finger dude, who told the world exactly where he works...

/....well... worked....

So he just said you can walk away for 5 hours and she will still be logged on. My work computer was different, we would be auto-logged out after maybe 15 minutes, I can't remember. but they may have emails to prove she was actually there sending/opening emails. We shall see. IMO MOO

logged on with NO activity

I swear LDB just deflected ICA's eye dart with her Wonder Woman arm shield Anybody see that?

Tweet from Channel 13 saying Baez is rocking in his chair and staring at the ceiling.

Off topic does anyone have a link that shows the defendent too?

Gaw, imagine just being a lawyer for a little ol' company and wham get called to testify in one of the most largely followed murder trials in the past 2 decades?

I think I remember her saying she "did not know what the computer did on it's own" or something similar when asked about the 84 times of searches on the home PC, is that right?

It did it on it's own? The Computer did it!

JMO

That must be one heck of a magical computer she was using. I've yet to use a computer that does searches on its own:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95