2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a cam with just Linda on it? sigh....

I'm not a fan of George. I prefer Linda and JA.

Me too. However- you have to admit he was brilliant with Dominic Casey! hehehe So polite that DC thought FG was his long lost son and pretty much agreed with anything he said. Love it!

Does JB really think that hammering home CA changed her testimony on the stand at the last minute would help his defense? :waitasec::banghead:

No. He is basically throwing in the towel. At this point for him, he just has to 'go through the motions'.

clarifying what a salaried employee can do

Goodness - Doesn't Baez know the statement: "No question for this witness" ????
He simply does not know when to simple NOT TALK.
He does have a lot in common with the Anthonys, in my opinion.

Polisano: #CindyAnthony didn't have to leave office to perform work. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:35 PM

Polisano says Cindy had a team of field staff who worked under her. She was responsible for paperwork. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:35 PM

#CindyAnthony resp. for clinical aspect, paperwork for team. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:35 PM

#CindyAnthony 2008 office supervisor now on stand.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:34 PM

genitiva rep testifies records show Cindy was logged onto her computer and actively working during times in question. #caseyanthony
by anthonycase via twitter at 1:34 PM

Polisano supervised #CindyAnthony in 2008. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:34 PM

Asking how the login/logouts were handled if someone had to leave. DP said the computer would lock itself out.

so is anyone besides me wondering who they would pick if they were in Orlando and needed a defense attorney.......

Can't say chloroform searches were only made if Cindy did them but not my defendant. (Gleeeeeeful.)

Goodness - Doesn't Baez know the statement: "No question for this witness" ????
He simply does not know when to simple NOT TALK.
He does have a lot in common with the Anthonys, in my opinion.

He wanted that on record for appeal

Oh that RH

ichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
CMA I LOVE YOU! CMA I WILL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU! CMA YOU ARE MY USERNAME AND NOT #CASEYANTHONY'S!

LOL Love it! Everytime they replay that part of the memorial service I just wanna puke. Really Lee?? OMG. Just sickening.

Debbie Polisano! Weeeeee!

I believe I remember that this witness cried in her original deposition. You could tell she felt so bad over Caylee, and for Cindy too.

PeterKingCBS Peter King
by bobkealing
Court has just issued an order for closings...sayhing among other things, that the defense and prosecution have to play nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971