2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
xcuql5.jpg

Suddenly the smartest person in the world is

OOoh, could not log on from home, could only do so at work.

Hmmm, how does that work? :waitasec:

He is now asking questions about remote log in, etc. I didn't want to post those before... But they have this quite well covered.

Busted.

JB - So this HIPPA you are talking about, that's a female HIPPO right?

I don't see the point of this since I thought it was established that when the searches for chloroform were made there were searches for facebook within 20 seconds of each other and CA did not use facebook. Wasn't it verified that CA did not use facebook?

This is putting the bowtie on the top. :)

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
It would be ironic if cindy did this on purpose to screw kc. Like oopsy. Now I've proven that u did it & it scared me

I hope FG asks if it's possible for the employees to do google searches and such, since CA testified they were unable to do that at Gentiva.

Polisano: #CindyAnthony capable, hard-working employee, not take 2-3 hour lunches. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:38 PM

Polisano: Computer wld lock out around 15 of non use. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:37 PM

Polisano: #CindyAnthony cannot log in thru laptop or VPN acct. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:40 PM

#JudgePerry "counsel shall refrain from expressing personal opinions."
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:40 PM

IMO, this lady liked CA and feels uncomfortable outing her lies.

this supervisor of ca looks like she is about ready to cry

All of us at Gentiva worked together in a work sharing program. We gave each other our passwords and covered for each other on a regular basis. If we had to leave the office for some personal business we just got someone to cover. We were all salaried and our manager knew what we were doing. That is why I enjoyed working there so much.

You were in violation of federal HIPAA regulations governing patient privacy, which include a mandate to maintain secure data access control (such as by implementing and enforcing a corporate password policy).

When ICA is carp breathing......she's upset. She is carp breathing, Big Time, this afternoon.

I can understand a mother wanting to save her child (Casey) from the death penalty but lying under oath in a court of law is not the way to do that and frankly I find CA utterly despictable. How about getting down on her knees during the penalty phase and pleading for mercy.

I totally agree.

If I remember correctly, this witness and Cindy were not just co-workers but friends. Awkward for her now!
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:41 PM

Polisano said she can theoretically fix time card, but she didn't. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:41 PM

Prosecutor Frank George asks supervisor if she ever changed Cindy Anthony's time card. She says no. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:41 PM

@JudgeJeanine
Jeanine Pirro If it can be proven that cindy anthony lied under oath for her daughter its a crime and it's called PERJURY

RT @lilialuciano: Questions to mothers: Would you lie on the stand to save your child from death penalty? (I know my mom would...)

No! It's always been understood that my children are accountable for what they do. I'm blessed that they are all three good people.

I don't see the point of this since I thought it was established that when the searches for chloroform were made there were searches for facebook within 20 seconds of each other and CA did not use facebook. Wasn't it verified that CA did not use facebook?

Not fb, myspace, but yes there were access to MS at the same time, Cindy said sometimes she would jump up to let casey use the computer....
And, for whatever reason, the Pros. didnt really expand on the MS searches much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson