2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. G did not cut open the cranium and instead did visual and had testing done from saline washes of the cranium.

Dr. Spitz did open the cranium and found what was decribed as a residue that could be indicative that Caylee laid on her left side as she decomposed.

Just posting info on the "residue" not making a comment about which doctor was "right". TY all. JMHO

Thanks so much to you and everyone else that answered!! :seeya:

What happened to ICS's big wide eyes, and her joking and flirting?

does anyone know if the defense can call their own surrerebuttal witnesses???

I think so (but only about 95% sure), but the surrebuttal MUST be within the scope of the rebuttal.

We know that JB doesn't exactly stick to that in cross examinations so..........

I love rebuttals. Now that the state has seen what the DT had, they're coming out guns blazing!

JB came close to a homerun. He will get it on surrebuttal. Saline wash is not a good technique but he had to do it because he didn't open skull. Supports Dr. Spitz' assertion that autopsy was shoddy.

No offense intended but...

THAT's a HR? If so than the SA has scored about 20 grand slams during this rebuttal.

God bless the court reporter if she can spell all of the huge medical terms.

You bet she can! Medical Terminology is required curriculum for Court Reporter training, as is orthography. There is a section of the RPR (Registered Professional Reporter) exam that asks specific questions on medical issues and spellings.

I am not an expert, but I would think as an attorney, even if you were losing your case, you would need to project a positive attitude instead appearing completely defeated - Just sayin'

sad that this little skull got sawed oped by WS

It looks to me, observing ICA that she is aging on a daily basis and knowing more and more on a daily basis that she was "caught" and she will pay.

Was this guy brought up to refute the ludicrous Dr. Spitz's opinions? Its probably unnecessary.

I guess she's given up pretending this type of testimony upsets her.

Well, I don't care what this guy says. After I die, I certainly hope at least one of you will saw open my skull.

You just never know.

No one is stating that you should stop loving someone because of their faults, but covering up for murder does not fit the definition of love.
What happened to CA's love for Caylee? brushed aside in the quest to protect her murderer and herself.

I think we agree but we have different opinions as to why CA lied on the stand. Most seem to think she's lying to excuse her daughters guilt. I don't think this. I think she thinks she's guilty, but is trying to save her life by putting doubt int he pre-med part of the equation.

She did not admit to doing every single search that is in evidence.

Great witness! Explaining why you shouldn't "further damage the remains."

I am not an expert, but I would think as an attorney, even if you were losing your case, you would need to project a positive attitude instead appearing completely defeated - Just sayin'

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member