2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unconditional love doesn't mean you have to get a murdering child acquitted. It means you love them during the trial, you love them when they're convicted.

*respectively snipped by me*

This sooooo much!!

Witness "It's like a spelling bee"

Yep - Just ask JB:floorlaugh:

Looking at ICA, I always get this feeling from her that she truly does not think this whole trial is a big deal. That there is no way anyone would find her guilty and she'll be sitting on the beach by Monday. She really is one of those people that get so caught up in their lies, that its now the truth to them. So horrifying.

A dental mirror, thank goodness they don't open our heads to see our teeth!

JB didn’t even stand or look up when he objected

:lol: JB makes a funny face and starts writing furiously as Dr. Warren says "Dental mirror"

Why isn't she getting all weepy in this testimony.....she is forgetting her act!!!

"unnecessarily invasive to the remains" there we have it from the expert...and tears in my eyes

With this judge, a conviction will be a miracle. He is so biased in favor of JB and the jury surely sees that.

Too bad, Caylee.

I think the judge is just working hard to preserve the GUILTY verdict. He has to bend over backwards for the DT now. If not it might come back on appeal. But since the judge keeps giving in to all of Baez's whining requests, it will possibly
save the verdict for the court. The DT is going to claim the judge was biased against ICA--and Judge Perry is going to show the many times he gave in to Baez, which will refute those claims. GUILTY VERDICT UPHELD.

Dr. G did not cut open the cranium and instead did visual and had testing done from saline washes of the cranium.

Dr. Spitz did open the cranium and found what was decribed as a residue that could be indicative that Caylee laid on her left side as she decomposed.

Just posting info on the "residue" not making a comment about which doctor was "right". TY all. JMHO

Dr. Spitz opened the skull, but didn't test the supposed residue he found. Did he? Plus, he made a crack in Caylee's skull. I don't know, but he's the one that came across as incompetent to me.

Tootie from Facts of Life needs to be doing trial analysis. "There's going to be trouuubbbllleee!"

I don't know whose expressions are more comical to me at this moment...the oh my gosh they are talking about the skull I better look sad expression or the oh my gosh is he actually asking him to spell those words that I can't say either so I think I will just sit here and try to look offended before I find a reason to object and ask for a sidebar.

JA is funny "Through that large hole" when he couldn't pronounce that skull word I can't spell....even though the witness just spelled it.

i know darn sure JA knows how to pronounce the technical term for "the big hole" i like how he is keeping it simple by reminding the jury there is a hole at the base that you can look thru and use instruments to guide thru

Peeps, I am loving hearing everyone's take on the various issues that this trial and particularly Cindy's apparent perjury have raised. It's heartening to be here with so many thoughtful and intelligent posters.

But please do your best to keep Trial thread commentary specific to the events of the day. Remember that the Sidebar is open while court is in session, so that we can explore these topics without causing undue kerfuffle to our brother and sister WSers who can't watch IRT and who skim the Trial thread each evening to get an overview on the day's events.

You are wonderful, and :tyou: for making modding very easy today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove