2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a great witness, I liked him when he was on the stand before, but then again anyone who has testified for the State has been professional.

JB: Judge, we have an objection, the State is destroying everything we said...I can't deal with this any more...

so, this chlor--- search; doesn't this only work if the individuals know how to spell the first 3-6 letters of the word?

I thought attys usually spoke "Objection", and then gave the reason, like "irrevant", " asked and answered", etc. Why does JB need to approach the sidebar for each and every objection? This is a serious question, ..... IMO.

conduct keyword searches for chlorophyl, bamboo, neck, hand sanitizer and Gentiva...keyword search performed on netanalysis or cacheback...netanalysis is spead sheet in excell - use excell search function look for whatever word searching for....and the other is a html report....search report done as well...

netanalysis...SB offered for identfication...no objections SA #346 - publish to jury report....indicated one of the reports is excel base currently looking for netanalysis report....control F brings up search function.....keyword search ...search entire spread sheet @ once or the entire time....searched chlorophyl....if use only very first for or five letters can search for any version ....chlor into the search.....very first inst.....url address bar for internet explorer or anyother internet browser - shows as several lines....url reference to a chloroform habit webpage...

JB asks to approach

JB objection ** sidebar **

I am learning about how to do stuff on computers here stop with the objections please

BREAKING: No court tomorrow. Closing arguments will take place Sunday morning.

by caseyupdates via twitter at 2:56 PM

I think JB should change his name to Sidebar!

Yep, chloroform habit-- wonder if she was getting worried Caylee would reach a saturation level? This of course, before she decided to kill her.

Geraldo wrote a big fat Fox editorial today that says to stop picking on JB.

LOL.

He also apologizes for his own misdeeds in relentlessly dissing on Johnny Cochran years ago.

:dunno:

(facts from stuck-at-work-land)

Then JB needs to stop giving us fodder for us to pick on.

Now, I don't know that this is a problem for either side, but there is an error here. Daylight Savings Time began on March 9, 2008. I haven't followed this closely enough to know if this changes anything whatsoever, but the times are wrong.
How do you think they're wrong?

What the heck are CA, GA and the attorney looking at up and to their left?

I think they just said if you have a ticket for court tomorrow it will be good on Sunday instead so it looks like attorneys have closing prep tomorrow

On WFTV Bill S reporting that there is no court on Saturday..Closing arguments will commence on Sunday...

Stenger searched files from Anthony home computer between Mar. 4, 2008 to Mar. 21, 2008. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:56 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members