2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the IT juror can help the rest of the jury figure out that Baez is talking thru a certain orifice.

Ya know i have thought that same thing myself scarey HUH?

Yes, terrifying! Imo George has now realized what she is fully capable of and put all the dots together. This is why I do not believe that he and CA will nast as a couple beyond this trial.

Wow. When LDB went over to JB, the look on ICA's face! She is terrified of LDB!!

Juror 10 and 11 are leaning forward in their chairs.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:22 PM

Neither computer forensic examiner found Internet search for chlorophil, or on bamboo being poisonous. #caseyanthony #fox35

For the very first time, KC is taking this whole thing seriously. Look at her face.

LDB: Did you find anything to do with dogs?
One one page someone searched for fleas.
LDB:How to get rid of fleas?

JB: What is Yahoo! dot com?
It is a domain for Yahoo.
JB: What's on that page?
A number of different things depending what Yahoo has on it's page that day.
JB: I can find out the news, the weather, I can get a map, I can find out what's going on in the stock market, etc.
Yes sir.
JB: So Yahoo.com doesn't tell me much about what's going on on that page, does it?
No sir.

JB: This file you have is a web address, right: so all you were looking at were domain addresses, right? For more than a month.
---
JB: So unless the site name had chlorophyll or bamboo in the domain name, you wouldn't have gotten a hit, right?
Yes sir.

JB: After the Google search for neck breaking, the very next search is for Fighting Arts.com, correct?
Yes. The url is what indicates that it has something to do with martial arts. The user would have clicked a name to go to that site.
JB: Is that a martial arts site?
KS: We assume that Fighting Arts is a martial arts website
JB: You can't say what's on that actual web page until you visit it, can you?
No sir.
JB: You weren't asked to do this stuff in 2009 when Mrs. A gave her deposition, were you?

COMMERCIAL. GRRRRR.

So.....Cindy not only lied, she really, really, really lied!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3