2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JB is going way over the top in closing, just like he did in opening. Not going to help ICA. Going to alienate the jury!

did JB just say cross of death instead of cause of death? I sware I heard cross of death.

JB: SA is throwing against wall to see what sticks? he is projecting!

Oh he is talking about himself. Throw it against the wall and see what sticks. Did he get that from WS

Who leaves their doggy bag in their car?

I did last week. :D

It was lasagna, and it was in my back seat on the floor, for 3 days in the hot sun ... and NO flies ... or .. uhmmmmm errr .. maggots. :crazy:

In my defense, I never saw it, because my car was in shop for repairs. :innocent:

I think Baez has been misreading the posts here!! he thinks we were talking about the prosecution throwing spaghetti!! lol

He's arguing with the jury!! Saying if you believe any of this you are STUPID!!

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Humor is appropriate at times. Not this type of locker room joke in the death case of ur client and a little girl #CAYLEE

"Trying to validate their science is not the same as science"

What the heck was that supposed to mean?

The hair people couldn't testify how long that hair had been in the trunk. Could have been years.

Not sure if it helps Casey to imply there was another dead body in her trunk years ago. But Cindy did say that the stain was there when they got the car so maybe the previous owner murdered an Anthony relative at some point.

Baez's blue pocket square with red tie is very distracting....was he going for a 4th of July theme (red tie/white shirt/blue pocket square). This is more compelling then his closing argument.

Oh, and thank you for mentioning chloroform, Baez, now we know the SA definitely will bring it up in rebuttal

in the next 3hrs, as inevitable as death and taxes:

2moqptk.jpg

I don't remember Jeff Ashton personally attacking the defense team like this.

He is actually doing what he should have during the trial, attacking the state's evidence, instead of forcing their ridiculous story onto the jury. I hope the jury is as over him as I am.

Can believe this...Jose is asserting that the State is throwing theories up against the wall and seeing what sticks...?????!! That's what we've seen the Defense do for the last month!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaNaP_2019