2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the Court Reporter does not trust JB. Watch her look up wondering what the?

So Baez says he told the jury in the beginning the Anthony family lies? That means his client included. Accidental drowning my ...

JB should of contacted the writers for Law & Order, they could have come up with a better closing statement for him.

Hmmmm. I thought he said CA did the search. Now he is saying ICA did because of her boyfriend. He is going to confuse the jury IMO

Why would ICA google "how to make" it if she just wanted to know what it was?

My poor little dog just dove under the couch at Baez's ridiculous, disingenuous ravings.
There..that's better, I just turned the sound way down.

It sounds like Baez is almost going to start laughing at his own nonsense.
How surreal.

The look on KC's face is sort of telling. She is attempting to listen to JB, and even she can not follow it. She knows she is done.

Did Jose just admit he put a witness on the stand who he KNEW would lie?
:floorlaugh:

Ummm...that would be a crime.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see how he knows that the MySpace hit was for RM's page. Not that it matters, mind you, to his mindless thrashing.

"Bodies We've Buried" by Jarret Hallcox and Amy Welch. Page 101 of the January 2006 edition.

"Recently Dr. [Arpad] Vass, the same Dr. Vass responsible for developing some of the most extraordinary capabilities used to discover human remains, has fallen in love with the prospect of "divining for bodies."

In order to do this, he takes a metal coat hanger like you would get from the dry cleaner, the kind with the cardboard tube, and cuts it in half, discarding the hook portion. Using the cardboard pieces as handles, he ends up with two L-shaped diving instruments that can move independently of the cardboard. He then holds his hands at his waist; with the metal portion of the hangers pointing straight out, he walks toward where he thinks a body might be decomposing. As he gets close, the metal pieces will point inward. It is unbelievable, to say the least, but we have both done this and it feels as if a force is acting pon the metal. Dr. Vass in convinced that the gasses that are released from the body create a magnetic charge that is opposite of the earth's magnetic field, which interacts with the divining hangers. Can you say new research? This is something the class will try on the following day during their burial recovery exercise."

"I told you she was a liar" (yet I tried to bamboozle you guys with her testimony that it was she who searched)

He's not giving the jury anything.

He's holding a grudge match against the State and any witness that made him look like the small, uneducated, inexperinced little man that he is.

did they drug ICA at lunch? Look sat her with that pathetic look on her face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member