2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freudian Slip or what?? "THE TRUTH STOPS HERE....lol whoopsey..THE TRUTH STARTS HERE!!"

Ohhhh My:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

send back your food in a restaurant if you get a bug in it!- Thats free legal advice from JB

Well if you didn't believe that the defendant is a "liar and a *advertiser censored*" then now you ought to because Jose Biaz has said it three times...maybe four and he is only half way through his closing argument.

how's that for a freudian slip?! "The truth stops here!" in the middle of your argument for the defendant in a death penalty case...forgive me but i did laugh out loud at that one.

Yeah, nice freudian slip there.
"The truth stops here," reminds me of Reagan's "Facts are stupid things."

If you don't believe the search thing, then it's enough for reasonable doubt?

No way Jose. Nice try, but I don't think so.

JB, don't you get Caylee was the bug in ICA's 'meal' - and what she did she can never take back.

This is, without a doubt, the most unprofessional closing I've ever seen...by a long shot. No doubt in my mind the jury will see right through his theatrics. He is only hurting himself again.

Baez just called her "a liar and a *advertiser censored*"--AGAIN. I'm sure ICA appreciates that. He's just burning the clock now...blathering emotionally for attention, misrepresenting facts, accusing experts of fraud, the prosecution of being desperate, and...is he talking about how you send food back in a restaurant when you get a bug in your food? Did he even prepare for this argument? He again is just blathering.

He's not giving the jury anything.

He's holding a grudge match against the State and any witness that made him look like the small, uneducated, inexperinced little man that he is.

Exactly!

OK, this murder trial, for the jury, is exactly like getting a bug on a meal in a restaurant, and sending it back. it is that serious. Did he just SAY that??? Oh My.... ICA looks even more ill after that. IMO.

:waitasec:

If I didn't know any better ... I would think I was watching the "Comedy Channel" ...

Seriously ... the only thing missing is the "laughter" in the background ... :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I suggest to you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, that if you find a bug in your meal, you call ME - JOSE! - defender of the truth!

Look at ICA's face.

She just convinced herself that she's been falsely accused.
ICA playing the victim makes me furious!

A bug in your lunch is very serious indeed. It might have been in a Pontiac death trunk and have decomp on it's feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc