2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is such a jerk. I would love to be in the minds of the jurors to know what they think of him. He is so snarky that it is a turn off. He doesn't argue things intelluctually just rants and raves about a whole lot of nothing while hurling insults to individuals on that support the SA's position.

when LDB gets up this will all be tied up nice and pretty.

Are the photobucket pictures in evidence?

JB is using "hope" in the completely wrong context than JA used it, JA was saying he "hoped" little Caylee was knocked out before ICA applied the duct tape. The jury knows this, hopefully, IMO.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Chief Judge Belvin Perry just yawned

Don’t start picking on Dr G

I know! His voice is freaking me out! :eek: I worry that he's gonna snap during his argument. It sounds like he's going to start either crying or breaking stuff!

I am trying to be objective to protect myself mentally if the juror goes batt-**** crazy and says she is innocent (I want to be able to figure out where they went wrong and what lie they believed).....

so

I think JB scored a point with the myspace, then the chloroform search etc.

but

thankfully the SA doesn't say that's what killed her so it's not all that important.

But ask yourself this: (and the computer guy will catch this)

Why would a person KC's age, who uses myspace, SEARCH for myspace? And why would she search RM when he was probably a friend of hers on myspace?

If you're looking for someone ON myspace, you'll use the myspace search function.

Who is going to believe that the ME's opinion is not based on science, and that anyone could do what she does?

You don't have to be a Doctor to tell that duct tape does not belong on a child's face? :doh:

DUH!

Discussing heart sticker.

Do you recall Mr. Murdock who processed the scene. The sticker was nothing like the stickers found that the home. there will also Mickey Mouse stickers, all sorts of stickers and I try to tell you that this Dick girl that was found with trashes dumped, across from an elementary school, how unusual they are going to find a sticker 30 feet away? but that doesn't matter because if you remember asked when to agree that this area as a dump, playing on your motion again. What way did they-from you? Why did the defense call a document examiner for the FBI and she saw no sticker or sticker fragments on any of the items. if you rely on your ankle or rely on your frustration, then yes you can make this webpage fit. And yes you can maybe make one of these stickers look like one of these. This is outrageous. This is the quality of the evidence put before you.

if this investigation was open-minded, not just reminder within 24 hours, and that's what happened here she was arrested within 24 hours, today it's most like a dead body, forget everybody who saw it and smelled it and didn't think it smelled like a dead body, because we don't want anybody thinking this was trash that smelled.

Let's stretch the truth here. How this evidence presented to you? what about all the beer bottles next to the body? Why weren't they presented? they were out there. That's the kind of evidence you have to render your verdict on.

Then we come to Dr. G. the medical examiner.she told you that she didn't autopsy on the remains. This child had no broken bones, no evidence of trauma at all, she did all the pathological examinations and tests that she could. you have the test for chloroform, negative. Toxicological tests, negative. Cause of death unknown. Dr. G as a little leeway with the manner of death. The injury was reported-- you don't need to be a doctor reported that. the body was found in a wooded area. The tape appears to be applied to the lower face. Appears? you don't need to be doctor to render that opinion either. they can't establish the cause of death.

make-it-stop.jpg

I bet the jurors wish he'd quit screaming at them already.

Can't determine cause of death. Then how does JB know she drowned???:banghead: Good grief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy