2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got off the phone with my mother. The defense won her over. Thank god she's not on the jury.

On the other hand, she told me she could hear my grandmother screaming at Baez for being a "you know what" so that's always good. lol

So what was JB saying when JA started to laugh

He was saying the evidence only pointed to one man. . .then *grand gesturing to the back of the courtroom* and that one man is GA. It was over-the-top. JA was covering his mouth, but found it amusing, as did I.

Ashton has continually made gestures, facial gestures, laughing, rolling eyes throughout the trial. I've seen it myself over and over.

JA does it all the time. Both attorneys have some behavioral problems in the courtroom.

The laughing of JA hidden behind a hand is wrong and he will probably get fined.

But what Baez did could be a major problem. YOU do not call another attorney a name. You object.

The Jury could hold this against Casey, the way Baez reacted and now that is a problem.

Y'all keep neglecting the fact that the objection was sustained. (And Judge Perry already heard from Jose Beaz that JA was making faces at him. Yet he still sustained.)

You say "y'all" in Amsterdam?

Hey Guys,

The board is getting very slow and timing out. If it is possible for you to make it into this thread to get the chat room link you should do it! Lots of people are in here chatting. Just wanted to remind everyone about the chat room for us.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

he was laughing & everyone has to admit that if JB was up there calling the SA office names, calling their work fantasy, etc.

also, remember JB smirking & whispering to CM while HHJP was addressing him....JB wants respect but he doesn't give it.....wants cake and eat it too.

Mediating the 1st graders gave his honor a headache? I know i'D have one.

Oh, excuse me. Mediating the two "gladiators".

deep breath

JA was okay so I don’t think we need to worry

how much trouble for calling opposing counsel a name? would be dealt with later

maybe judge worried about something else that jury might see when leaving.

judge left without robe with court admin. lady

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
Not sure how this will resolve. Ashton is prone to facial expressions. Baez is prone to overstep procedural allowances. #CaseyAnthony
2 minutes ago
»
Trial Notes
TrialNotes Trial Notes
Honestly, I'd have a hard time keeping straight face during some of the things Baez said, esp the pot/kettle kinda stuff. #CaseyAnthony

DiDimond Diane Dimond
strange - just saw #caseyanthony judge perry leave the courtroom out the public door. No robes on and he did NOT look happy. Whtzzzup ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela