2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...Bill S is saying HHJB may be considering charging JA with contempt!!!!

He actually stated that both sides would be held in contempt, if either of them are.

I guess they're going to get the "two wrongs don't make a right" talk. I think it will be contempt on both of them.

Oh Gosh....now I'm gonna have an ear-worm the rest of the day! LOL
Love that song.....the harmonizing is fantastic!

:floorlaugh: I call it an ear "wedgie"
I like ear "worm"

Wonder if he is going to call a mistrial?

I'm done.....HHJP will let ICA walk out. Caylee, so sorry, baby.

After viewing the video, Judge Perry says, Baez's and Ashton's reactions both violate the court's orders.

1zo7vp3.jpg

JB calling JA The Laughing Man

That's real hate that JB is showing.

HHJP: Needless to say that response on behalf of Mr. Ashton and Mr. Baez violates this courts order. Now if both sides would like to take the time to go look at it, I will ask them to pull it up and you can look at it. Then I will proceed to do what I am going to do. Does either the state of defense want an opportunity to go review the clip. Unfortunately sometimes the video shows what it is. It's brief enough, I will ask Ms. Levy & InSession to find a place they can go see it and bring it up. This court will be at ease until the parties have a chance to look at it.

Uh oh!

I'd be scared if I were JA. He really blew it. He's on the winning side and thus the judge is not going to give him as much leeway. They will both be charged with contempt. Oh boy.

i think he's going to find them both in contempt and there will be consequences.

Why does Mason want to see it? He was in the court room.

The State is going to view it too.

B. Sheaffer has said previously that Baez is charming..... wonder how charming the jury thinks he is after THAT outburst.

His charms seems to be working on some.

For me he is as charming as some slimy salesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GEC0704