Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB smirking means nothing.....HHJP will give him a pass

Chalk a lot of this up to exhaustion at this point. Big screw up here on both sides.

Seriously, I do think they both need to spend every night in jail together in one cell until the trial is completely over.

What does HHJP only do anything when JA does something. Pees me off.

i think JB did that purposely

how can people have no facial expressions? he covered his face

I'm done.....HHJP will let ICA walk out. Caylee, so sorry, baby.
It's Ashton's fault for laughing. Not everything is HHJP's fault, IMO. Ashton laughed; it was unprofessional. I'm on the State's side, but there's no other way to see his behaviour, IMO.

"HLN on commercia playing that chevy commercial and You are my sunshine song. How ironic is that? They have done this several times during this trial.'

yes, I noticed this this morning... i've been watching everyday, and today is the FIRST time ever that I ever saw commercial! They keep playiong it as you stated...pretty eerir!!

If Jeff was laughing (didn't see laughing, but did see smiling) and he gets in trouble, ok, fine. That's the rules and he broke them. However, Jose has continuously done the SAME thing. Jose has also smiled, laughed and rolled his eyes throughout this whole trial.

"Only me, and me alone know that." ~ HHBP I didn't hear what that was in response to.

LDB asked to know what he is planning on doing before they speak so they know what they are looking at speaking to.

Wow - LDB & Cheney Mason must be fed up to their ears with JB & JA - LDB looks like she could bite nails in half. JA really instigated this though, IMO.

Why is JB standing there blocking the view of Casey?? I wanna see her face.

wonder if JA has ever been held in contempt before.

Is that a biggy in his career at this point?

Fine them 10,000 and make them donate it to the Children Abuse prevention!!!

Well HHJP, you brought this on yourself.

By letting Baez get by with this carp from the word go, when you took the case over a year ago.

And never bringing down any consequences on his head that have meant anything or that you have stuck to.

You HHJP, although I love you, are responsible for it getting to this stage.

Sorry, JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member