2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone going to laugh when they give him the 10 min. Warning?

No DNA on duct tape? Cause she layed in a blanking swamp for 6 months and rotted to bones Mr. JB

please please please mention that chloroform is a volatile in rebuttal

what a crazy day.......Please LDB fill in all the holes for us

How much time left for the Defense?

JB: we solve cold cases everyday sometimes 20 years later - no dna

Hope the citizens of FL stand up to this nonsense and demand some regulation on what the attorneys are allowed to do and say. NO basis for anything he's saying.

Take it from someone who knows... every suicide attempt is real. It took my brother three times before he finally succeeded. MOO

Many people know about suicide, personally. I just happen to believe some are phony, self-serving.

I agree, and I also think that it IS hard to contain laughter at some of Baez's idiotic comments. I know that I'm laughing a lot out loud. JA is probably just stunned at JB's grasping at so many meaningless straws.

Wish I could laugh. Honestly. I am so annoyed.

This is OT, but I just realized that HLN has not had any commercials since the lunch recess.......almost 3 hours!

I'm telling you I want to check all his stuff for misspellings and typos.

Am I the only one exhausted and I took a nap?? He put me right to sleep. I have 20 eggs to devil in the next hour and get to a church party. I supposed he'll still be talking when I get back. DD and DS went to rent video games and went to Walmart - he was still talking when they left and he's still at it when they returned. And the stores are a 10 mile drive from us!!!

I hope LDB shuts him down and shuts him down hard. I suppose I should be doing eggs so I can watch LDB?????????? He's driven me crazy................

I hope and pray that Ms. Drane-Burdick mentions the victim - Caylee Marie Anthony - in her final rebuttal. JB has pretty much ignored her.

holy crap he just said GA should have fallen on the sword for ICA.....

JB: George cares about George and no one else.

Wow...perhaps he cares about JUSTICE for his grandbaby !!

Too bad Jose didn't "fall on the sword" to provide the court-ordered medical insurance and child support for his own daughter.

This backs up a study recently done stating the sound of a child whining on and on is way more annoying than fingernails on a chalkboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l