2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...is he SERIOUS?! This case is about CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!

How dare we discriminate against ICA because she murdered her daughter, partied, got inked, stole, and lied lied lied lied lied her way home.

ICA is trying to will herself to cry.
She's been really working on it for a few minutes now.

She is soooo phoney.

Baez's biggest fear - Emotion. Oh goody! We can ignore your opening statements then can we JB?
Basing their decision on evidence not emotion may be a big problem for you JB, for you and your client.

JA shaking his head - WTH?

Parading Caylee in front of you is improper? Mentioning the victim is improper????

JB full of "fear"today. How is he going to manage 4 hours of this?!

Then only reasonable doubt that I have right now is my choice to put creamer in my coffee instead of Baileys!

images

The judge is drinking a redbull to get through the defense's closing~

JB is saying CM will get up and tell them about the jury instructions and then JB goes on to give them his version of jury instructions. jmo

I'm loving the looks JA is giving JB! Thank you HLN for showing JA!

U know what my biggest fear is??? That Baez will never ever stop talking.

Oh, so JB educates us by telling us that ICA is not a heartless murderess...she's just DIFFERENT! We're the ones who are Judgy McJudgersons...we just don't GET her!!

The State is using Caylee? You have got to be kidding me?

JB just reminded me of how effective I thought that portion of JA's statement was.

k, am I the only one with multiple tabs open checking my facebook, soccer message board, writing and reading here while I listen to blah blah blah. What the heck has he said so far? Sounded like his thanks to the jury was spur of the moment, like oh yeah, the state did that we should too. [[back to my ice cream]]]]

LOL I thought I would be the only one :floorlaugh:

Okay, so parading Caylee is wrong, but putting up a huge photo of Casey and her imaginary friends is okay?

Imaginary friends= piss the jury off about the lies! :duh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member