2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my feed doesn't show the A's which one does?

TELL HIM BAEZ!!!

Baez walks over to KC to ask her age in photo and she VERY CLEARLY says...TWELVE.....says it TWICE...Baez says something and then KC says FIFTEEN....

wonder when the jury gets a lunch break....will they split JB time in half?

Oh I see the problem - the picture of ICA in the picture that JB is using was not a recent picture - she is much younger. Picture taken in 2001.

Oh bother. Can we really rely on CA statement as to how ICA was in the picture. I mean we know she misconstrues (sp?) the truth.

OMG, I just keep repeating that. This is almost farcical making George and Cindy id the photo

Cindy walks up to identify when the photo of Casey was taken wearing George's jacket with George beside her George looks at it eagerly like he's thinking; "let me see it, I'll tell you the truth."

ICA thinking I want to see Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! What is he trying to do??

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Lippman (family attorney) is talking in between George and Cindy. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
2 minutes ago

Casey Anthony News13
Closing arguments for the state ran 1 hour & 18 minutes. http://goo.gl/oYM6u #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago

Casey Anthony News13
Attorneys are arguing in the courtroom. Baez loudly saying "that isn't necessary" They are looking over posters defense has lined up.
3 minutes ago

Casey Anthony News13
George just looked over at Cindy and then straight ahead. Cindy didn't look at him. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
5 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Cindy is wearing George's jacket. So I guess that is a good sign they are somewhat getting along.

What are George and Cindy doing up there?? Approving his board??? GEEZE.

Wonder if CA was scared enough to tell the truth about the date of the photo!

LOL! HHJP: "I don't care about the imaginary friends."

So she was 15? There is a huge change from 15 to 22. Surprise, surprise. We all knew the DT would play dirty. Why change now?

HHJP: I don't care about the imaginary friends, what troubles me is a photograph from 2001 instead of something at age 22 or even 21

HHJP: "I don't care about her imaginary friends."

Me either, Your Honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members