2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like Casey is making out with the young lawyer just then...now she is starting to cry again.

I vote for .....Devil With The Blue Dress.. Blue Dress Blue Dress.. Devil with the Blue Dress on....

Eidetic;

I keep missing your posts as my eyes are not so good, can you try a darker color pink font? I love your posts.

HHJP trying to get JB to realize that age does matter here.

I was going to same something too but didn't want to offend Eidetric. I love to read all post but those I can't see them. I think it is purple for Caylee so maybe a bold purple would work.

The "TIMER 55" connection is just crucial. That's what she used as her password to MY SPACE. Talk about a double meaning. That was motive -- to get her own life unburdened by Caylee. There were 55 days from Father's day June 15, 2008 until August 9, 2008, Caylee's 3rd birthday -- when CA would demand to see Caylee. Timer 55 to get her life rearranged -- maybe flee to California or elsewhere.
She just wanted 1 more day.
She not only premeditated murder, she picked the manner of death and the date! She left the house without the things Caylee would have needed for an overnight stay. She knew Caylee wouldn't be alive by the time she went to Blockbuster with AL. Timer 55 indeed. Then laugh about it with LA.

Distorting reality has become the common thread for the Defense.

The state cites law and JB does his research in children books.
CAILLOU_IMAGINARY_FRIEND_PB_50.jpg

I thought imaginary friends didn't exist in real life (Jeff Hopkins and company)?

as an officer of the court how does jb get away with lying to jp.
he asked kc how old,she said 12. he then tells jp 17.

Looking in my magic ball and I am going to predict we are going to hear OBJECTION:......SUSTAINED.....a lot!!

FYI southwest 'sleuthers:

HLN is showing live coverage and commentary.... usually that doesn't start until latter in the day.

CM was trying to portray ICA as a child not so long ago.

They could use the one of ICA wearing the Flag

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Or how about the photo of ICA's "vomiting" into the toilet ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

HHJP instructing the Court that once he starts with jury instruction, NO one can enter, leave or move about.

HHJP really wants this to go to the jury today

I just can't believe that Jose is going to place a big poster board of all the imaginary friends after what JA just pointed out to this jury. Good Lord, he is for sure going to nail in a conviction now.

I am SOOOo behind the 8 ball and I imagine all know by now but WESH now has the sound back on. Thanks for letting me know I hadn't gone deaf......and , by the way , HUGS TO ALL OF YOU !

I hope we don't have to sit through Baez and his stupid chalk board. grrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735