2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If ICA keeps rubbing her face like that, she will start to look like her imaginary friends.

I think I'm going to be ill..... JA focused on Caylee BECAUSE HER LIFE WAS CUT SHORT THATS WHY WE'RE HERE.

Okay, I'll stop yelling.

we all know that a child loves her mother regardless of the abuse

JB is right, Caylee did love Casey, it's just a shame that Casey did not love Caylee and she let that poor baby down!

State used emotion, whut? The video was showing Casey in fun-mommy-mode. Now had they showed Caylee singing! This is so pre-written. And use your emotions and common sense jury. If we didn't use our emotions, we wouldn't cae whether or not crimes went unpunished.

its not about how caylee felt about casey its about what casey did to caylee and why isn't caylee with us any more!!

Children at 2 years old still love their parents even if they are being abused. They don't know any other way.

Really Baez?

images

ICA actions for the 31 days Caylee was a selfish, disregard for her daughter.........Jose wants the jury to not have emotions enter into their decision....want them to be like ICA.
Such a joke...........

How long til the penalty phase comes along? I want to see them drag her off to death row.

Beaz doesn't want jury to discriminate against CA because she is a liar...she's different from you. But don't hold that against her. Don't get angry with CA.

This jury is not as stupid as you think they are, JB. Surprise, surprise.

We ALL know the child that is abused still loves their abuser....umm not calling the police when your child is missing is child abuse...

MY experience as a mother of two now grown female adults.....when I inquired with their PCP doctors after they entered womanhood, I was told it was not necessary (unless there were menstrual problems) until they were anticipating sexual activity...

My fifteen year old daughter was referred to a pediatric OB-GYN only because she had other problems. We were told that she was too young to have to go otherwise. Also, they would not perform a traditional pelvic exam on someone that young who was not sexually active. They would use a sonogram.

It's 11:28 am and I just poured a glass of chardonnay for medicinal purposes! Listening to JB is painful. MOO

wm

All those crossed arms at the Pros table...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3