2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This child was loved and well taken care of.." Yeah, by her grandparents.

Jeff Ashton seemed to have a "What the heck is he talking about?" look on his face at times.

So no wiping away of tears now, Casey?

I consider duct tape over her nose and mouth child abuse.

But, that's just me.

A child will love it's mother even if they are a mother addicted to crack.

So the only way to abuse a child is to break a bone or bruise them? Mods, may I PLEASE say something insanely derogatory against JB???

JB talking about how if there is abuse, people will know it!

DUH! That is why we know Casey was not abused!

Oh, that's bull, JB. Not every abused child is obvious.

Hey, wait. If every abused child is obvious, why didn't anybody know about your client's purported childhood abuse?

The lack of logic is coming fast and furious.

I thought I did hear about child abuse. Sleeping in a man's bed with a 2 year old.

Casey is using emotion. Fake of course. What's the difference?

JB banking on their not being a single child abuse survivor on the jury with "One thing's for certain - when a child is abused people KNOW IT."

No. They don't. Not always.

I don't think JB even understands the charges. It is NOT about Caylee being abused on a regular basis, or evidence of child abuse at any time other than the murder. IMO. MOO

When did anyone ever say Caylee was abused? Prior to be murdered that is.

OMG. "If there is an abused child, people will know it" (JB). I wish it was that easy to spot. What dreamworld does he livein?!

NICE! Casey made a face about her life being changed, no change in expression for Caylee's life being ended.

Kind of hard for ICA's friends to see evidence of child abuse during the 31 days, as Caylee was already dead and rotting in the trunk or in the swamp, don't ya think? :loser:

I think Casey's crying because she just realized this is what her life depends on, and it's looking kind of... not so good...

If there's an abused child, people know it. - JB

That's just not true.

I'd prefer a camera on the prosecution team, their reactions are priceless. We already are familiar with Casey's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammi Toxic