2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB going for the Academy Award...his career trajectory has nada to do with Casey...

Jeff Ashton looks murderous right now...lol.

He shows his obtusement. It could have been only 1 time that Caylee was abused because she died from it.

I think this "don't be so emotional, this is about law" argument is going to backfire.

A lot of gall to utter the word "checkbook"

I hear a little Linda Baden in there--commenting on State resources...

Did JB just call ICA a *advertiser censored*? I don't think JA said that. WOW

Once again, JB unwittingly disparages his own client. That word will now be in the minds of the jurors, and JA never even USED that word.

Oh thank you for saying the FBI labs the SA used are the finest in the country...

yes jury...this is the same guy who gave you an exact quote of what her father said to her when he held the drowned body

"Beyond and to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt." "It must be proven." He's making it sound like the jury must know every detail for an absolute, undisputed fact or they must acquit. Bah.

Haha! hes gonna give her first degree and maybe death!:floorlaugh:

Yeah, JB. Where are all the people that knew KC was abused?

"Checkbook Prosecution?" "Created new areas of science?" Wow. He must really imagine these are some stupid people.

This man sounds just like my ex-husband when he was trying to convince me that I really did not see with my very own eyes that he was cheating on me.

This jury is not stupid, nor are they gullible.

They will see through his rhetoric and false inferences.

Wow, Baez .... give ICA a fricken gold star on her prison cell wall :behindbar because there was no evidence presented of prior abuse to Caylee!

He's gonna talk in circles for 4 hours and I have no doubt he will end up making this closing about HIM in some way, shape, or form.

Will he ever quit whining and start talking about the evidence? No way the jury could like this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom