2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to JB while I'm washing my dishes, all I'm hearing is ONE HAIR ONE HAIR So because only one hair was found (according to JB) does this mean baby CayLEE did not die????

JB likes to drive fast sometimes. Yeah...perfect way to spend your limited time for closing JB.

Sarcasm shouldn't be in a closing argument, imo.

This "not a chemist" "a chemist" is killing me today ROFL

Back on Dr Vass...earlier JB called him MR. Vass.

Anyone he discredits the jury should pay close attention to what the witness testified to.

U N C L E! Now on mute. Counting on those of you with stronger constitutions than I to give recount.

Doing the exact same thing. Can't bear to listed to anymore of JB and his exaggerations (aka lies) and complaints about the State.

"not a chemist" and "qualitative vs. quantitative" within 2 sentences. I don't know if I can take it much more...

DT doesn't get it. They simply don't get it. This is a simple case. They are complicating it with lengthy, silly explanations for each little thing. There is no art in their presentation.

Actually, I think JB has hit his stride and is doing a pretty good job. I know I don't believe him, but that's because I have been here so long. I am sure he is making an impact on the jury. I'm not worried because I know the State will clean this all up in rebuttal.

(this is directed to JB - not you :)) And it was Hunington that didn't know anything!

Salem

I swear JB studied his tactics here. He is not speaking as a lawyer would. He is actually trying not to laugh, but he thinks he is poking fun. He is losing a client's life and his career.

OMG Snaz!! You said it perfect!
I turned it down . I know it's his job but she's such LIAR !
That little girl was never in the pool . If she was all these threads wouldn't be up here and it would have been an awful accident .
It wasn't but somehow everything is everyone elses fault . This is just too hard to listen to .
I am to emotionally involved .

We are going back. JB is not moving this forward to a purpose. I am very uncomfortable with his tone of voice. He whines so much. He proves nothing, but he whines and points to people's pics on his board. I can't even think. The Defense so far is not working for me.

When all those original people were coming out of the woodwork to be in this case I was so worried that a true OJ style Dream Team would get her off.

Caylee has the Dream Team of LDB, JA, FG, Dr Vass, and Yuri

Blaming Dr. Wise for not falling for his leading questions.

Baez tore all to pieces on chloroform. Then why did you put CA on the stand to testify she searched it. Hmmmmm must be important!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae