2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These stories are actually starting to make me laugh..Remember Jeff Hopkins the independently wealthy...

What is Casey looking at? Is JB sitting beside her? She appears to be reading something.

Wondering what his reaction is?

Looking for reassurance from JB that he will be able "save her" in the face of such strong opposition?

I'm hiding in an office watching this, all my nurses keep coming in to see how it's going. Everyone has Caylee on their minds this morning!! So far, as usual, JA is awesome!

Good thing that guard is right in back of KC. She is flipping mad and would strike at JA

JA is doing a wonderful job...he is telling the story so that the jury can see just how silly all this is! Thanks JA for putting all these lies together so the jury can comprehend them.

Timer55 - The number of days that KC could stall her Mom.

Brilliant explanation of the timer55 password

I just cannot keep up with this thread :(

Timer 55? IS THE 55 DAYS!:woohoo:

OMG Jeff is right. The Timer55 was how long ICA could stall Cindy because it would be Caylee's birthday.

Again, no head shake to say no to timer55.
I'm gonna keep a list.

ETA: message me if you catch one so I can add to the list.

Whatever is JB going to have to talk about for 4 hours?????? Since he is not allowed to make things up he is in deep doo-doo

Oh, I'm afraid those "aaaands," and "sooo...", and "Well, let me say it this way"s are going to add up, much to our collective misery. There's going to be a whole lot of eye-rolling, looking to the heavens, desperately hoping for a point to emerge from the rambling, never-ending jumble o' words -- for JB and those of us listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay