2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Spitz forever immortalized as an Ex-expert

She is making herself cry while hearing the defense theory on the drowning by thinking, "D@mnit, Caylee! Why couldn't you have just really drowned that way I wouldn't even be here!! I should've just thrown you in the d@mn pool. Look what you are doing to MEEEE!!"

Damn it JA, bring up the WTP blanket disappearing in May. Was in the trunk. Takes away from drowning crap.

Dont know if this has been noticed or mentioned, but Lippman is sitting between CA and GA. ???

No evidence of accident. Reasonable doubt cannot be raised by pie in the sky theories that are unsupported by evidence.

Maybe it's just my tv, but I don't actually see any tears. I see a lot of dabbing at the eyes with a tissue and the screwing up of her face in a semblance of crying, but--imo--it's coming off as very contrived to me to make it look like she has emotion.

The arguments presented by the DT require you to suspend your common sense - JA

LOL

I think that last section was getting a little off track. I like JA's passion, but I think the duct tape/GA/RK bit got a little bogged down.

ICA just can't get it right...it took too long... for those tears to match up the pics of the scene..now it looks like she crying for RK. imo

Follow the tape statement being broke down. Can't be both GA and RK who had the tape and placed it on Caylee.

DT is asking you to leave your Common Sense in Pinellas COunty! AWESOME!!

Suspend your common sense! And JB just tried to argue his argument was common sense. :lol:

this is amazing. i am so impressed with these prosecutors. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove