2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Common sense-JB-Common sense says LA or GA did not molest ICA!

I am so stoked!!! My stomach is in knots. I cried twice yesterday and I was snippy with everyone who tried to talk to me. lol I went to bed early and pre-made the coffee. 2 cups down and ready to roll!!!

:HHJP:

I can't believe this day is here! It has been 3 years in the making! :anguish:

I am already screaming at the tv and DH is just shaking his head at me.....

HHJP (on the subject of an OB/GYN examination) "Well since I've never had ONE of THOSE examinations - I wouldn't know what questions are asked at one of those examinations"

:floorlaugh:

HHJP talking about whether or not the DT can talk about molestation, sounds like he doesn't want it to be a part of closing argument.

who is this new female defense attorney? she's good.

common experiences? I didn't go to the OBGYN till I was 18....

She's a volunteer legal assistant fresh out of law school and she's better n' Baez.

Good Grief - no one closed the sidebar door and many of us are still over there!

Oh. My. Word. Baez has totally lost it if he truly believes what he is saying that someone can infer sexual molestation from what he has said.

So much hot air, nothing in evidence... mo

You have got to be kidding me, I can't believe what JB is saying..... what a joke.

Okay, JB is plucking my last nerve with his psuedo theories, no Doctors to back it up, and continuing on this way. Did I expect less, no.

He hasnt had any experts testify about abuse and early promiscuity?

wtheck?

why does he call her child ?

I just KNEW that JB would find something to waste time on....

Baez...come on...if you believe he molested her why didn't you EVEN ASK

What strategy prevented you from bringing this into evidence? Does anyone know what that means?

No Expert testimony that ICA acted the way she did soley from sexual abuse.

Kelly

HHJP calling..out JB yet again..re: LA and the sexual abuse claims...he flat asked him, what so many of us were wondering..when he was on stand, why didn't you ask him(LA) then..if he sexually abused her..of course JB had no real answer for that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895