2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Noone gave us the magic carpet ride from the sidebar! We all had to walk!

Can't wait to hear HJBP's answer to JB when his done with his speech. "SUSTAINED!"

Is her going to the gyno at 19 wrong? I didn't think so. I believe I was 18 having bad cramps and being put on the pill. so JB what is your flippin point??????????

Just for the record, I have 3 girls-I did not take them to the OB/GYN AND they all had irregular cycles.

I don't understand why some of this was not taken care of yesterday.

HHJP saying accidental drowning okay in Closing, but not sexual abuse.

Cannot agree more, only thing I remember was JA, asking for 8:30 am. I don't understand why they couldn't have some closing at least yesterday. Or as you say, do all of this.........I am surprised that JP did not make them go over this Friday.

One must ask:

"WHY didn't ICA get up there and testify to this alleged molestation - it was the only way it would have gotten in."

I suspect DT closing argument is all about sexual molestation.
jmo

oh and my 18 year old has never been to a GYN (she sees her regular ped)....am I in trouble?!?!? :puke:

I work at Student Health in a large university and believe me, more than half of the female students have never had a gyn exam before coming to Student Health.

CJBP: State do you agree with that?

JA:No Sir.

*miss plum faints from shock*

Baez screwed himself up with his opening statement and now he wants to be able to talk about inferences, not evidence.

I am so glad I will not have to ever listen to that man again after today! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3