Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
InSession In Session
Jeff Ashton is methodically walking the jury through all of Casey Anthony's lies… live on @HLNTV #CaseyAnthony
2 minutes ago

I can tell, for me, today, there's gonna be counting to 10 "TNTC"...deep "cleansing" breaths....oh, and LOTS of Xanax....

What is Timer 55? is it an actual Timer that Casey had on the computer that counted down the 55 days?

Password that ICA had for myspace or the computer.

My husband just texted me and said if the judge told Baez he can only talk about what he proved then Baez needs to stand up and say "i proved her guilty". and sit down.

Why hasn't Jef talked about the chloroform searches in March?

Is it me of is ICa looking very pale?

Wow. Excellent explanation of the 31 days when she got the June 16th/June 9th date wrong. That has always bothered me. Thanks JA, I get it now.

we do know they read her at some point because of Dick Tracy Orlando

31 of the 55 were gone... timer 55 ticking... so THAT is why she immediately popped out with the number 31... that never clicked w/ me before...hmm

Is CA covering her eyes with her head down?

Indication of shame? Doesn't want to see anyone looking throwing her accusing looks?

Brilliant! That's how she know 31 days! She was counting from when she killed her..she was counting down the time she had til Caylees bday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence