2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey is just completely unconvincing with her grief displays. This head turned away, eyes closed, hand to forehead thing looks so bizarre when she holds it for so long.

My husband just walked up at this point and asked if she was asleep....o_O

If I were a juror, ICA's thinker pose would tell me she does not want to confront what she has done!!!

JA opening laundry bag!!!!!!!!

False alarm, it is the matching bag.

CA looking up at it

My heart. No child deserves this! No human being.

Now her hand is down but it sure looked like that middle finger was elevated above the rest when she had her hand on her forehead.

Casey is such a phoney. Sitting there with her head hidden while Ashton shows all the paraphanelia Caylee was 'buried' in. It looks so phoney. I am sure she is making the jury sick.

JA loves ripping open those evidance bags

matching laundry bags....CA leans over to see

sold in sets

interesting, the A's attorney is sitting BETWEEN GA and CA..hmm slight division here?

They are both proven to be such volatile people, it may have been ML's decision to sit between them so they are both within arms reach. . . MOO.

We are past the photo of Caylee's reamin and she (ICA) still can't look?? Why? Because she is guilty!

ICA with her head down... because she knows she is guilty! She knows he has figured her out!!!
Look what you did CASEY! You are going to have to face it sooner or later!

don't know how to make this bigger!

Attachments

• Untitled7uyede,ki.png
    Untitled7uyede,ki.png
    230.4 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors