2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I hear the phrase 'pyrotechnics in the court room' one more time, I'm going to go mad!

ella971

I cannot p.m. back with the video link, maybe your p.m. is full?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lSr-8eLUXw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Casey Judge Recalls Black Widow's Death Sentence‬‏[/ame]

DO we get tpo hear from the excused jurors?

None of them (including the alternates) are going to be formally excused until after a verdict is reached. There are times that an original juror may still be excused after deliberations begin and they will need one or more of the alternates.

This is the first time in this entire trial that reality is finally slapping her in the face.

My nerves are gonna be a mess till we get a verdict.

I have faith that this jury will find her guilty.

ICA doesn't seem to have skipped a beat. Back to shuffling her papers.

I didn't expect this feeling. For three years I've been waiting for this...and now I'm not sure if I am elated or depressed. Don't get me wrong, I want nothing more than Justice for Caylee....but this case has been a huge part of my life for eight days short of three years. And I will admit to being more than a little trepidacious about what the final outcome will be.

Godspeed, dear jurors.

went to dinner with family last night.

could not believe it when i found out my SIL and her twin sister and both their daughters have been following this....we had a rousing discussion about blow flies at dinner, lol!!

LOL me too kantoo--went to a party last night, one friend's mom was notably absent; she told her daughter (the hostess) that she had been following this Casey Anthony trial and was not about to miss yesterday! DH was kind enough to cover for me by only shooting me a sly grin... :giggle:

(ETA: I should add that DH was the one who dragged a more-than-slightly-reluctant me to said party...)

This is the first time in this entire trial that reality is finally slapping her in the face.

I wish I believed this to be true, but I don't think ICA knows what reality is...she lives in a magical imaginary world.

Please check this thread!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6845238#post6845238"]Websleuths Trivia Contest While Jury Is Out - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Hi All!
I am headed to Orlando tomorrow on vacation....may end up being there for the verdict! I am wondering if anyone knows how they are going to do the ticket process for the verdict. Anyone know if they are keeping it the same? My thought would be you line up and get your ticket for the day and if the verdict comes in that particular day, you go and if not, you line up the next day. Anyone know for sure?

Will Judge Perry come back and officially recess court for the day? I want to watch on TV, but feel the need to rest and take a nap. Court trials are more stressful than we may think.

I know that ICA pled guilty on the check charges last year but I don't remember what her sentence was, does anyone know? I'm thinking that regardless of the verdict she still won't be going home/free after this trial? Please tell me she still has time to serve?

Well, I am very satisfied with the State's rebuttal-- it was fabulous! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member