2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first chance to get on today, and it's probably been said before, but I'll say it again, LDB was great!!!

I loved when LDB said, "The irony is rich, indeed." I knew people on here would get it, but no one I was watching with had a clue.

I've been following this case from the beginning in here, and I wanted to be here while all this was going down, but I'm too polite. We had to run some errands and I said as soon as I get home I'm getting on WS with my peeps, d*mmit, enough is enough.

Kristin Stewart or Alanis Morissette (I know Alanis is a singer but I think she'd be good!)
for the future movie.

jeff-ashton-court-0704.jpg

Be still my heart :blowkiss:

Is anyone watching HLN jean just said that JB on on his knee talking emotionally to ICA and ICA tenderly stoked his face. OMG, this whole conversation they are having is making me want to vomit.

I just saw that too, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing! She just stroked her colleague's face trying to show what Casey did, and my jaw dropped on the floor. That was a very personal relationship!

Is anyone watching HLN jean just said that JB on on his knee talking emotionally to ICA and ICA tenderly stoked his face. OMG, this whole conversation they are having is making me want to vomit.

OMG!!! :eek:

My vote for this fictional movie ICA is Rikki Lake. Spoofing the spoof is just perfect for her talent. You could also have a cameo appearence from Squirrel Dude and Steve Martin as George. Gene Wilder as JB and the Good Witch from the Wizard of Oz as LDB. Who would play CA....hmmmm Julliette Lewis.?
Of course this is the wish of an imagination which is not far from the imaginary friends of ICA.
MOO

I'm totally going with Jane Lynch to play Cindy. Especially after the gum popping court scenes.

Jean C. just told a story about seeing ICA and Baez during the recess between LDB's closing and the jury charges being read. She said that Baez was down on one knee in front of ICA, down to her level, and was speaking to her very emotionally and when he was finished she caressed the side of his face very tenderly.

Did anyone else hear her tell this? She said it wasn't a casual caress, but a very tender and lingering caress.

WTH?!

its a restraunt!
I happen to think JB did better then i thought he would.
JMO

If I was a lawyer on either side I'd be having a drink right now. JB did pretty well in his closing. Needed to be short and less shouty but that's Jose.

HLN is talking about defense attorneys being attacked and well, you heard Cheney last night. Someone attacked CM and his wife in a restaurant at some point? That's just sad.

I should turn off the tv for a while and do ... something. Verdict watch is apparently lets watch Jose and Cheney eat lunch. Did the SA manage to ditch the media?

Just heard Jean. Sounds very intimate indeed.

stevehelling Steve Helling
#CaseyAnthony is in a basement cell of the courthouse. She will remain there during the days until verdict. (back to the jail each nite.)

Does it make me an evil person if I really really really really want a Casey cam installed in that cell?

I loved it when LDB said Casey was the most well-documented liar ever seen in a courtroom. ouch

Jean C. just told a story about seeing ICA and Baez during the recess between LDB's closing and the jury charges being read. She said that Baez was down on one knee in front of ICA, down to her level, and was speaking to her very emotionally and when he was finished she caressed the side of his face very tenderly.

Did anyone else hear her tell this? She said it wasn't a casual caress, but a very tender and lingering caress.

WTH?!

Yes, I sure heard it all.

Jvm left lady named donna in wheel chair running after jose and attys- said i will be back- wait here-omg- dumped her like a huge waste

Jean Casarez - At close today, Baez got on one knee talking to her. Casey rubbed his face. Ok what?????

ewwwwwwwwwww.....what she described was a caress! Like, what was he doing?? Proposing to her?? Jean needs to write for soap operas or true romance or something....this case is about a dead baby, FGS!! I am truly disgusted by her and her description of Jose and ICA making out in the courtroom!! OMG!

Yes last week she looked like literally wanted to strangle Baez and now Casey "tenderly caresses his cheek" makes sense in KC's world!

I think she has been and will be sedated.

I also think that the team has prepared her by telling her that they will get an appeal

I can see it both ways - the evil monster in her finally appearing before the jury in a horrific rage......and I can also see the same blank stare we've seen throughout the trial with absolutely no reaction whatsoever. Maybe she's actually convinced Geraldo can help get the verdict overturned.

*Skips into thread* Isn't it a glorious day? I hope the jury doesn't ruin it for me!

Does it make me an evil person if I really really really really want a Casey cam installed in that cell?

I wouldn't say that it is evil, but for your own mental health I might recommend stepping away immediately after verdict. I will be doing the same myself. At least for a bit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB