2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how long the jury can deliberate? During business hours, or well into the night, or whatever they want or??

Please forgive me if this has already been asked or discussed, but I thought Cheney Mason was supposed to speak after Jose. I thought he would start out this morning, before rebuttal. What did I miss?

Whole DT now looking like they are breaking for lunch, but first take time to complain to one of the deputies about something ridiculous I'm sure.

ETA: and as they were finished, the hallway camera was turned off. Coincidence?

HLN just noted that Juror 4 was dressed up today--usually in sneakers, wore heels today.

DT all just left with smiles..going to lunch, presumably. ICA stays at courthouse in a cell with a bologna sandwich with coleslaw???

Please forgive me if this has already been asked or discussed, but I thought Cheney Mason was supposed to speak after Jose. I thought he would start out this morning, before rebuttal. What did I miss?

He spoke after Jose for a while yesterday evening. It was after 6pm that court was out.

RR0004.....

HLN mentioned that he often sighs...in Court and out of Court...now that is a true sign of grief. I hope that the family will continue to heal...and find some peace in their lives.

BBM.. Yes, it is.. My husband experienced the same... I pray GA can work through all of the pain he is experiencing.......My husband couldn't, so he made a decision to exit this earthly plane....JMHO
Oh, Emeralgem...I am so very sorry. My heart and prayers are with you.

He spoke yesterday

I missed LDB's rebuttal. Will I be able to watch on the internet?

I missed it too, but I'm sure it will be posted on WFTV sometime today. They've been very good at uploading video footage of the trial on an every day basis. They usually post it in 1/2 segments (part 1, part 2, etc).

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143037"]WS Instant Verdict Notification Info Here[/ame]

"cursed with blind empathy": a poster said this on a board in the past few days.

Thank you, that phrase was the missing keystone in my life's puzzle. I hope you read this.

This is amazing, we're nearly there! Justice for Caylee!!! :great:

I wonder how long the jury will take to deliberate the verdict? Two and a half hours? (Susan Smith) Twelve hours? (Scott Peterson)

I've been so patient for three years, trying to remain that way today. :innocent:

I'm wondering if after all the hell this jury has been put through if they already have their mind made up.

It makes me laugh when they talk about the courthouse- "the 23rd floor." I just got my passport there a couple of months ago, its such a freaking zoo!!! Is anyone watching Jane Valez Mitchell? Haha!

Oh dear JVM running after the DT team to try to get them to talk.

YES she is running after them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member