2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that ICA didn't put her fingers in her ears while listening to that.

It would go along with her "Thinker" pose when she doesn't want to look at what she did.

LALALALALALALA, I can't hear you

Lalalalalalala, I can't hear you

now please play Caylee singiing you are my sunshine bring it back to Caylee remember this is about her and the jury must remember that sweet child.let that be the last song they have playing in their head.....

Oh, PLEASE let them play that video of Caylee singing. Please! I actually avoid that video because it rips my heart in two to hear it. But it needs to be played in Court for the jury to see and hear. I pray it's allowed.

The statement on that shirt has always bothered me ... what trouble was this sweet little girl, really?

I do wish they would leave the "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages" shirt alone. Many, many kids wear the same thing and are immensely loved and well cared for.

Casey shaking her head when LDB talking about twisting the knife in Cindy.

Everybody else's fault, let's twist the knife in my mom and dad. LDB rocks!!

Anybody catch what ICA just mouthed?

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jury is listening to Casey lie again when she called home from jail.. One looked at her after she said all anyone cares about is Caylee

I hope this jury gives Casey the DP after hearing the Pros. Closing arguments.

Hmmmmmm........wonder if Casey is intentionally NOT covering her mouth when she talks.

so if RH think JB should have kept this out do we have to worry about an appeal again

ICA just mouthed I never said that! About Cindy leaving the ladder up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi