2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
objection....overruled at this point

ICA should be FORCED to look at the pictures...you did that, now you don't want to face it??

She has seen them, more than once. Most likely has copies in her cell of everything.

I think JA is even making Baez a believer..........I like to think he (Baez) is saying to himself right now " Why did I say that cause it doesnt make sense even to me"

:floorlaugh:

He has known for 3 years. I'm sure of it.

Oh JB SHUT IT ALREADY!!! You had your turn, you covered EVERYTHING... JA is right on target here... you have nothing left!

Did you hear that CA???? Your wonderful daughter threw your granddaughter out to torn apart by animals. Still think she's wonderful?

yeah bones being chewed on is a sad thing

Caylee's bones were not scattered by Roy Kronk, scattered by animals and acts of nature.

Oh thank heavens! I was so concerned! ICA has assumed her Thinker pose! Whew - thought the Defense had forgotten to give her her cues...

IMO the discussion/posts about the water is equally as distracting as JA sipping it the water. Sorry, don't mean to offend, but enough about the water please (and thank you).

With each passing moment I feel the stress leaving my body. All the worries I had are disappearing with each sentence JA speaks.

Casey's head is very still when JA talks about Caylee's skull not moving.

I hate hate the gas cans. They are so irrelevant and have been brought up continuously. George Anthony reported a theft from his shed which was broken into, the lock was broken, it wasn't just the darn gas cans!

It makes NO SENSE to me why GA would invite LE over to investigate missing gas cans if he had any part in a so-called drowning cover-up.

Omg, she is working up a temper tantrum, she cannot take the truth from the JA she is so mad that her boys can't go back up there. And whats with the LOOK from DCS at ICA, its weird, like pity and a smile too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove