2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about Cindy while I was working today. As nurses, we are now in court on a constant basis from all the lawsuits filed. After watching the CCO from Gentiva and her supervisor testify and reviewing her testimony, I really think Cindy has destroyed her nursing career. Who is going to hire her when the defense can pull up this trial and how she perjured herself and how she admitted to falsifying work documents?? At first I felt sorry for her but then I wanted to kick her in the tail. Not only has she lost caylee and casey, maybe george and probably lee, but she has probably lost her career as well. I hate ICA. She has destroyed so much.

I agree about her nursing career. A Nurse has to be above reproach in her personal and professional life to be trusted by the public.
But I think now she has found an alternative way of making a living it won't bother her too much... Dr Glass said she has a $2million book deal in the works. :innocent:

ohhhh....LDB is indirectly reminding the jury of Baez's opening statement. #WINNING

When I said I was going to show you the evidence, I meant what I said. I didn't make promises I couldn't keep. I meant what I said.

paraphrased: "Selling you the steak, not the sizzle!"

I am concerned about the 84 times searching stuff. I think Baez is probably right. There would be no reason to look up chloroform 84 times at one sitting. The instructions to make it are very simple and all it is is bleach and acetone and ice. Going to Myspace 84 times makes alot more sense. I hope if Baez files a motion that it doesn't mess up this whole case!

I'm worried about it too. I don't think the state deliberately did anything wrong. I think the report somehow got messed up (maybe the columns got misaligned or something, who knows). Either way, it doesn't look good for the state. I hope the jury doesn't put too much weight into this.

( I do hope she has some pics of Caylee, though)

ICA looks more nervous to me - LDB must speak the truth in a way JA doesn't. ICA's eyes are almost pure black right now. Wow its scary.

She hates strong, attractive, intelligent women she cannot manipulate with her sexual appeal.

my biggest fear....and not as an insult.........is that common sense will be lost in rhetoric of case

Linda- my biggest fear is that common sense will be lost in the rhetoric of the case.

My biggest fear is that common sense will be lost. LDB

LDB - My biggest fear is that common sense will be lost!

:great:

Do you know what my biggest fear is? And I do not mean this as an insult. My biggest fear is that common sense will be lost in all the rhetoric of the case. That you won't step back and look at the evidence as a whole. You need to look at the big picture here.

Bless her Lord, bless her. Give her the grace to do her job as only she can do.

:seeya:

All right guys n gals, as a semi newbie to the WS board, I thank all the transcribers here for keeping up with all the blah blah in the courtroom. Some very fun moments too. :tyou::tyou: flowers to them all as I'm deaf and captioning isn't always there.
Many thanks to all the WS lawyers for clarifying legal things that have popped up on the casey case. :tyou::tyou: Much much better than the nonsensical blabber by the talking heads on MSM TV.
And to all the rest of you WSer's on here, thank you for all the entertainments, funnies :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great::rocker:
so much better than on TV.
Now as we draw to a close, here's to hoping for a very just verdict and that is murder in the first degree!:rocker::woohoo:
Ok off my box, carry on friends!

Can you lip read? Keep your eye on ICA for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay