2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go Vivid Entertainment! Withdrawing their *advertiser censored* offer!

NOBODY WANTS ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER! NOT EVEN *advertiser censored*!

Juror # 6 wont consider any interviews that dont include compensation

I hope the offers for everyone except the SAs slow down when they see that there's a backlash.

Juror # 6 wont consider any interviews that dont include compensation

He's going to languish-- I think the media gets the message, we don't want to hear from him. Period.

JVM is showing all the protection in the A's neighborhood. Unbelievable from a barrage of police on horses to police vehicles.
Who gets this EXTRA special protection? Maybe they should all go into the witness protection program.

I may be wrong, but I do not want any more of my taxes paying for the A's. The case is over. Treat them like every other citizen. Stop watching their house. If a complaint comes, then send a unit to investigate, but don't rush to get there. It is only a trespass and other reports are more urgent.

Way to go Vivid Entertainment! Withdrawing their *advertiser censored* offer!

NOBODY WANTS ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER! NOT EVEN *advertiser censored*!

Yesssss and btw 96 to go:seeya:

That's right! :eek: She should have listened to Dad!!!

LOL, yep thought of that yesterday - he wrote those letters to her telling her to renew her license.

At the time I thought he was sooooooooo deluded. Guess it was me that was deluded.

Does anyone know how exactly ABC knew juror #3's name in order to contact her OR did she contact them? Their names haven't been released yet so my guess is she contacted them - no wonder she feels sick. It's her conscious bothering her.

When could ABC have possibly taken the woman and her whole family to Disneyworld? Did they take her or just the family? I mean, she just got released from the court yesterday afternoon. How did they have time? When was this arranged? Makes no sense that they have already gone.

CA had saved a place for LA when the verdict was read and he didn't show.

She could have went today. All expense paid trip for her and kids and extended family from what I'm hearing.

Juror number 3 had her family taken to Disney by ABC. :/

OMG! ABC has done an awful lot of damage to this case. They also paid for the Ritz dinner that Baez and all attended the night they found Caylee...pitiful:maddening:

They also gave ICA $200,000 dollars....GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

They appear to be in bed with the Defense.

OMG.... Lisabeth Fryer may take her in? WTF? She needs to give Amy a call.

LMAO @ Nancy Grace telling Cheney Mason to "lock up the checkbook."

yea this is bad, and im shaking my head at myself... but why Puerto Rico... can't they send her to Aruba ;)

OH MY GOD.... ABC took Juror 3's entire damn family to Disney Land if for that interview. We are talking entire family not immediate husband and kids. Per Nancy Grace.

I set a child murderer free and now my whole family is going to Disneyland thanks to ABC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru