2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit surprised that people every where are so shocked with the verdict. To know someone did something and to prove it are 2 different things. The prosecution never did prove it's case for any of the murder charges. I do agree with the guilty verdits on the lying and I figured she would be found guilty of them.

:rose:
RIP-1.jpg
:rose:

I'm a bit surprised that people every where are so shocked with the verdict. To know someone did something and to prove it are 2 different things. The prosecution never did prove it's case for any of the murder charges. I do agree with the guilty verdits on the lying and I figured she would be found guilty of them.

What proof did they miss? Science told the story and the jurors ignored it. mo

I wonder if Mallory is going to welcome the "amazing" mother with open arms after her and Lee's child is born. Maybe have Casey watch the child every now and again, shouldn't be a problem.

I can honestly say that the PT most definitely proved manslaughter!

What proof did they miss? Science told the story and the jurors ignored it. mo

You can lead a "not so smart person" to knowledge, but you can't make them think! And yes, I am talking about the jury.

ARE YOU FEELING A LITTLE LOST TODAY? DISPLACED? this sidebar has been a link to feeling we can share our thoughts in a casual way. most times it was a wake up with friends like a donut and tea to start the day. the tv is on in other room and i hear chatter of case but i am not glued to tv. the phone has rung and facebook has posts. today is my birthday and friends are saying do something fun today. i say i am reading websleuths all day . they laugh and say case is over - i say i will never stop advocating for kids who are taken too soon by events .
your all wonderful souls
all nite i thought of is it somehow destiny that shes free to have a beautiful life ? should i pray for the right decision and then feel a prayer was not answered? then i remember all prayers are answered!!. some times the reply is NO!! sometimes not now!! sometimes its not for us to know why ,but be careful what you wish for . i would never want someone to get death penalty if innocent, i would never want lwop if innocent, i would want someone to have to face their soul if they lied. i would want no child to die as if they did not matter, problem is i can not control others. only my reaction to their behaviors. the sernity prayer should hang on my every thought .

12 jurors decided. i would like to say - why did you not see caylee as a skull with hair mass? why did you not see caylee as a beautiful baby someone killed? she did not turn into decomp by herself with no one to blame.
thanks for being such a wonderful place to post - all of you my friends i never met ,but will remember as a group of best advocates in the world for caylee!! thanks forever!!:seeya:

We can only hope and pray that the judge gives her the maximum sentence on each count. But after yesterday, something tells me not to get my hopes up.

Does JP think she's not guilty? He didn't overrule the jury's verdict so I guess he feels they made the right decision.

If JP did the right thing, she could still get close to 20 years time for the lying to LE charges. At this point, I'd be happy with her getting 10 years. Anything but letting her walk out of prison this week.

Could he have overuled the jury's verdict?? Could he still do that at sentencing for the 4 charges of lying to police officers??

If the jury would of found her quilty of anything.. they could of included improper disposal of a corpse.. could they of considered that also.. AND if they did would that be read yesterday.. or would that be read at sentencing..

I am grasping at straws and in my mind trying to come up with some HOPE that she will spend time in prison... ohhh please let there be one last suprise somehow for some type of justice... please

Would love to know how Judge Perry feels about all this. My guess is he is mad as **** but can't show it!

I have tried so hard this morning not to read, but I can't help it. I miss the gang here!

Judge Perry should have bused the jury back home in ICA's car with the windows rolled up tight!

Could he have overuled the jury's verdict?? Could he still do that at sentencing for the 4 charges of lying to police officers??

If the jury would of found her quilty of anything.. they could of included improper disposal of a corpse.. could they of considered that also.. AND if they did would that be read yesterday.. or would that be read at sentencing..

I am grasping at straws and in my mind trying to come up with some HOPE that she will spend time in prison... ohhh please let there be one last suprise somehow for some type of justice... please

He can't overule a non guilty verdict. Impromper disposal wasn't one of the charges. As a matter of fact, I don't know if it's even a criminal charge in Florida. I know it is NC because I've been following Zahra Baker's case but not sure if it is in Florida.

Happy birthday to you, littlemisslegal !

not if people don't buy it!!!

I am going to hope and pray that this case mirrors the OJ case in where the civil trial for ZFG is a huge win and she is awarded a very large amount of money and Casey will not be rich and enjoy the good life off the murder of her own child.
I do see this happening, she will have to testify and will be found guilty and hopefully the jurors in this case will even up the score just as in the OJ civil verdict.

Casey will live in prison for the rest of her life, it just won't have bars.

I'm crossing my fingers that Judge Perry will give her the max sentence for lying.
Isn't it like 4 years?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143419"]~*~ Caylee's Law ~*~ - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please sign the petition to enact a law that makes it a federal crime to not report a child missing or an "accidental" death of a child within a timely fashion. By 12:15 PM there are over 62,000 signatures.

http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member