2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bobkealing bob kealing
Motion filed today to unseal Jail video of #CaseyAnthony reaction to #CayleeAnthony remains discovery. Video sealed 2 yrs ago

@bobkealing bob kealing
Motion filed today to unseal Jail video of #CaseyAnthony reaction to #CayleeAnthony remains discovery. Video sealed 2 yrs ago

I am very interested in seeing this video.

Don't know if anyone saw that another "sister" site reported that a certain defense attorney was caught by a Courthouse Deputy trying to give the jurors "gifts" during one of the lunch breaks. My instincts tell me somthing is not right about this jury...I always trust my instincts.

I get the same kind of feeling of fate or destiny or karma associated with this whole case. It's weird, but it's a definite thing. I kept thinking that Casey hooking up with JB was some kind of divine intervention. During the trial I thought it was because he was such a bad lawyer that she would be convicted as a result, and that that was the reason for that intervention. But when the verdict came back "not guilty", I started to feel it was part of a much bigger picture.

However, I know I am only describing "feelings" and none of this is logical or based on any kind of evidence...

I personally, genuinely believe Casey is an anathema; cursed of God. There is no life, no love on those soulless eyes. I just get an overwhelming sense that, as this story unfolds, God is using her to show what He does to evilness. Particularly after the lightening strike split the tree at Caylee's site today, after sentencing; it reminded me of the Temple veil splitting, post Jesus' crucifixion. God IS VENGEFUL, and He loves the little children. He will avenge His own, and HE WILL NOT BE MOCKED. Casey is going to WISH she'd gotten LWOP. Better to have a millstone tied around her neck and thrown into the deepest ocean, than to be cursed of and under the WRATH of God.

thank you for sharing your feelings and thoughts. i assume your an attorney. i think everyone has felt shocked no matter what they do in life. i respect your post because you know the laws better than most perhaps. yet, our heart and soul does not need a degree - we all loved caylees spirit of life.

i have posted on here, and my facebook friends are ready to block me cause i posted everyday about case- it became to the point i turned down invites and said no- i want to watch it live not on dvr. sure i could have recorded every day. i choose to watch it then! on top of posting every day of my high school r eunion i am planning out state all by myself i have done not much else. if i could i attended hearings and trial 3x. i am coming up with questions and talk silently to my own thoughts about case.

i believe yellow and black butterflys are angels, today again the most huge one passed by me- practically in front of my face- i smiled and said to myself- god bless the angels- caylee is that you??

BBM, I share the same belief as you. Every time I see MISSJAMES's avi it makes me smile. My dearest friend with whom I associate yellow butterflies, died 10 years ago to the day ICA was acquitted but it will always be my dear friend and Caylee's day. Caylee and my friend have been making their presence in our yard all week :heartbeat:

I personally, genuinely believe Casey is an anathema; cursed of God. There is no life, no love on those soulless eyes. I just get an overwhelming sense that, as this story unfolds, God is using her to show what He does to evilness. Particularly after the lightening strike split the tree at Caylee's site today, after sentencing; it reminded me of the Temple veil splitting, post Jesus' crucifixion. God IS VENGEFUL, and He loves the little children. He will avenge His own, and HE WILL NOT BE MOCKED. Casey is going to WISH she'd gotten LWOP. Better to have a millstone tied around her neck and thrown into the deepest ocean, than to be cursed of and under the WRATH of God.

But the girl can quote a mean bible passage when she feels it's appropriate.

so she is getting out sunday,,,or midnight,,,,(12.01) saturday night,,,,wow,,,,this is so unreal,,,i still cant digest it all

Listening to the online police scanner regarding the mass shooting/hostage situation currently happening in Grand Rapids, Michigan. An officer just said, "I wish this guy had held his anger for a week and gone down to Florida when Casey Anthony gets released."

Sources within the agency did not provide a reason why Baez would not be represented there, but an email went around the agency Thursday night stating, "We have informed Jose Baez tonight that we will not be representing him."

The main reason is that they're a talent agency.

Instead of hitting them literally, hit them where it counts, in the wallet. The amount if people behind boycotting anything JB, ICA and the whole lot of them is growing. Power to the people :)

(BBM)
Sources within the agency did not provide a reason why Baez would not be represented there, but an email went around the agency Thursday night stating, "We have informed Jose Baez tonight that we will not be representing him."

The main reason is that they're a talent agency.

Where did you get that from?

"...the Paradigm agency has decided not to represent the controversial attorney despite announcing Thursday that it had signed Baez and would be handling him in areas including broadcasting, books, film and TV movie rights."

I don't think they just figured out that they were a talent agency AFTER they'd already signed/announced it.

It was a joke about his lack of talent, I'm on a high because they ditched him so fast, I hope they are the first of many to eschew him and his client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine