2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a quick path to a lot of free publicity at the moment is to put an offer on the table and then take it off again. I can't imagine Springer would be skittish about having her on there, bottom feeder that he is.

Can someone tell me if a convicted felon is allowed to get a passport?
From what I have researched, it is not uncommon for convicted felons to receive passports. Certain convicted drug traffickers cannot. Casey will probably be allowed to get one, but foreign countries might deny her entry. They have the final discretion.

JVM is now saying Casey is a celebrity. Casey is pretty. Casey is sexy. Oh my gosh.

JVM is now saying Casey is a celebrity. Casey is pretty. Casey is sexy. Oh my gosh.

How any man or BOY could ever find a woman who drove around with the smell of decomposition in her car SEXAYYY I'll never understand.... although I have never understood men :floorlaugh:

*raises hand*

I know!! I know!!! Maury Povich!!!! It'll be a "who's the real daddy" show!!!

Crap...another thing Lee will be out of the loop on....

Maury Povich would go broke doing all those DNA test, it would also be a five hour show. :floorlaugh:

Did she actually ever talk to the FBI? I thought they didn't even come in until after she was arrested. After arrest she didn't talk to anyone.

I just can't remember, it's been too long. Can someone refresh my memory as to when she talked to the FBI? TIA

ETA: Or is it just that the lies she told to OCSO that were used in the investigation after the FBI came in ?

FBI agent Nick Savage testified at the Grand Jury hearing. I thought that an FBI guy was in on one of the interviews early on, but I can't find it yet.

She is not a convicted felon, she was not convicted of a felony.:sick:

Yes she is, the check charges pertaining to Amy H. are felonies. She pleaded guilty, btw.

Sorry.

On another note, did anyone else think she was about to crawl up in Jose's lap at the sentencing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch