2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I am still pondering why they didn't bring the fight between CA and ICA just before Caylee disappeared into the trial. That might have made a difference to the jury. :waitasec:

cindy would have denied it. no way to get it in.

Oh that touched me! I am a bird lover to no end! (I currently own 8 parrots, two are rescue parrots, one needs special attention i.e. baby food every day). This gives me even more hope that when I'm gone I'll see them again on the other side. Thank you for your post!

here ya go we do meet our pets on the other side!

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

keep a tissue handy!

I agree. I think that we will see really substantial changes in the jury selection process. I have a feeling that a movement for professional jurors will start soon. Not sure that it will actually come to fruition or be able to withstand the Supreme Court.

This case has completely changed my position on the need for professional jurors.

Good has got to come from all of this, it just has to. Nothing like this happens in vain. I hope you are right, there needs to be change. I for one hope I am never a victim of a crime that has to rely on a jury for justice after this trial. I honestly scares me that 12 people agreed to this verdict, it's terrifying actually.

You know, I am still pondering why they didn't bring the fight between CA and ICA just before Caylee disappeared into the trial. That might have made a difference to the jury. :waitasec:

I wish they would or could have too.
Hearsay maybe?
jmo

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
On the heels of Casey Anthony bring sentenced, Caylee's Law has been officially filed. http://goo.gl/Srzqz

Did the language seem to be couching the issue a little bit? Yesterday, I signed up to make it a felony, and I don't recall the 48 hours, but... we'll see.

Because no one in the family would admit to it or talk about it. The only way we heard about it was hearsay, from Jesse Grund, Shirley Plesea told family members, no one in the immediate Anthony family would admit it.

I still believe this was referenced in one of their jailhouse calls "You haven' said anything..." "No, I haven't said anything" or something to that effect.

That was the smoking gun and the entire family knew it would have sealed her fate, that was clear motive.

...and that is exactly why the family lied. That baby died after the fight. Istill think both parents knew what happened that night. They have coverec for her. IIRC cindy didn't return any of ICA"s calls for at least a week. She lies. GA lied about seeing her. Have you ever heard about the entire morning spent w/Caylee and exactly what they all did? Nope, because it was a lie. cindy lied about hearing them and GA lied about seeing Caylee that am. Liars...all of them!:banghead:

I am still reading this thread but I got intense goosebumps when I looked on google maps and saw where this tree is apparently located: right where I once posted KC may have entered the woods to dump Caylee's body. Wow, seeing this news today... my whole body shivered.

Rather than repost the theory, I'll just link to my original post [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6205189&postcount=781"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2[/ame]

Wow .... just wow! I deep down always believed that God would give us a sign that it would end up okay. He has this one folks. He will see to it that one of his children is given justice. I am SURE of it!

I think it was his way of saying, "Let go and let God." My mind has been in turmoil since the verdict and this is a sign for closure and acceptance. Her judgment will come one way or another.

I'm not a religious person but this must be a sign.:eek:hwow:

You can believe in the human spirit and your soul and not be religious. Before my husband passed I had purchased a "Frog" metallic balloon (he loved frogs) and tied it to his hospital bed. During the two weeks and up to the day he died the balloon slowly sank to the floor losing all of it's air. I asked my grandson to remove the balloon and place it on the desk after my husband passed. While I was out in the hall talking to the Chaplin my daughter came flying out of my husband's room and excitedly grabbed me and said "Come here". When I walked into the room there was the balloon FULLY inflated and hanging off the ceiling. It stayed inflated over my granddaughter's crib for two months.

When I looked at the Chaplin he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Sometimes these things happen. We can't explain it but it does happen."

The balloon accomplished two things: took the edge off our grieve and made us realize that while there are things we do not understand we have faith there is a master plan. To some it's just a lightning strike, to others it's hope. I like the "hope" part myself. jmo

If she can get hired. She is a 6 time convicted felon...

AND a high school dropout to boot. If she ever gets a job, I foresee it being one where she says 'do you want fries with that' a lot. Actually, even that's a stretch because I doubt anyone would trust her near a cash register. :floorlaugh:

Because after the "family flip flop" they said it did not happen!

I will take it as a signal, that whatever name you want to call the Higher Power I believe designs the tapestry that is our brief time here on this plane, has taken notice and has spoken. This gives me hope that a karmic debt of monumental proportions has been duly noted and will be dealt with accordingly.

It may not be justice in the legal system, but my heart knows that justice comes in many forms and Casey's will find her.

wow if that doesn't speak volumes I don't know what does! For some reason... I know that everything will be alllllright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801