2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is confirmation that we are dealing with true evil in Casey Anthony. I have always felt that she was pure evil. I've said it all along - she will never have remorse or shame or regret. She is without a soul.

the Omen!

the Devils Number is 666

Speaking of... F Lee Bailey

Bailey's visible public profile has come both as a result of the cases he has taken and for his own personal actions.[11] In 2001 he was disbarred in the state of Florida, with reciprocal disbarment in Massachusetts on April 11, 2003. The Florida disbarment was the result of his handling of stock in the DuBoc marijuana case. Bailey was found guilty of 7 counts of attorney misconduct by the Florida Supreme Court.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F._Lee_Bailey

At first I thought that's what you meant, but when I just researched it I saw that is not the case. It seems only two of them died (F Lee Bailey and Alan Dershowitz, for instance, are among the living).

Yea, my mistake for assuming there were more. BTW I didn't realize how many lawyers OJ had.

Johnny Cochran died from a brain tumor, and Robert Kardashian died of esophageal cancer. Both were very quick and awful deaths.
But F. Lee has been disbarred! Let's hope for the same for Jose Baez!!!

Being a felon isn't the only problem she has if you know what I mean. Would you hire her, felon or not? If she doesn't steal from you or lie to you I can guarantee she'll hurt business.

If she is on probation or parole I think employment is usually a requirement. It will be interesting to say the least.

Maybe she could get a job at a gas station! :floorlaugh: sorry....just had to!:crazy:

Six months to find little Caylee....
Six weeks of trail.....
Six more days for KC in jail.....
Six hours after KC was sentenced.... lightning struck the memorial tree.

Interesting. I wonder what happens six minutes after she is released. I just have a strong feeling that something will happen to her, and not as part of vigilante justice, more in the vein of a car accident or something like that.

ok well damn I must be a noob.

I went to that flower place and asked for the flowers they recommend for the parents of a girl who murdered her daughter and got away with it but they were out of tumbleweeds. maybe I'll go pick them some weeds.

You can believe in the human spirit and your soul and not be religious. Before my husband passed I had purchased a "Frog" metallic balloon (he loved frogs) and tied it to his hospital bed. During the two weeks and up to the day he died the balloon slowly sank to the floor losing all of it's air. I asked my grandson to remove the balloon and place it on the desk after my husband passed. While I was out in the hall talking to the Chaplin my daughter came flying out of my husband's room and excitedly grabbed me and said "Come here". When I walked into the room there was the balloon FULLY inflated and hanging off the ceiling. It stayed inflated over my granddaughter's crib for two months.

When I looked at the Chaplin he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Sometimes these things happen. We can't explain it but it does happen."

The balloon accomplished two things: took the edge off our grieve and made us realize that while there are things we do not understand we have faith there is a master plan. To some it's just a lightning strike, to others it's hope. I like the "hope" part myself. jmo

Oh my goodness .That's amazing.Really,there are no words..............:hug: :balloons:

From facebook
If you don't pay your light bill for 31 days.. no power! If you don't pay your water bill for 31 days.. no water! If you don't return a movie you rented for 31 days.. you pay for that movie! If you don't report your child missing for 31 days, what happens?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Post in your status if you agree!!!

Yea, my mistake for assuming there were more. BTW I didn't realize how many lawyers OJ had.

Johnny Cochran died from a brain tumor, and Robert Kardashian died of esophageal cancer. Both were very quick and awful deaths.

Yes, he did have a lot. Like someone else we know of!

Amazing how I feel a sense of peace from this lightening strike? Like others, I just got this weird sense of reassurance from this? Like everything will be okay?

At first I thought Caylee was angry and was restless. Now I believe it was more like telling us that she will not be forgotten. She will get Justice. Maybe not how we all wanted it to happen, but eventually Casey will have to answer for her actions.

We love you Caylee.

I, too, felt a sense of peace and reassurance from this. I've been so depressed since Tuesday, but when I read about the lightning strike, I smiled. I feel it is a sign from Caylee, letting us, and all who love her, know that justice will be served and that we should all move forward now and put our love, prayers and energies into helping the thousands of missing, abused and mudered. A higher power is in control of this injustice and Caylee is at peace.

I'm not religious or superstitious, but wow, how freaky is this.

For the first time in days I feel at peace. I feel totally calm. I have a feeling that God's ultimate plan was enacted because Casey's life will be far more horrendous on the outside than on the inside of a prison. One can only hope.

ok well damn I must be a noob.

I went to that flower place and asked for the flowers they recommend for the parents of a girl who murdered her daughter and got away with it but they were out of tumbleweeds. maybe I'll go pick them some weeds.

Okay, THANK YOU for the first LOLOLOL moment for me since the "verdict."

Personally I think this lightening bolt has nothing to do with Caylee...she is at rest now and so young and innocent that she would not know the meaning of hate and revenge

The symbolism of this lightening to me means that there are big changes going to happen. Something is going to happen and it's taking shape already.

If you're right, and I really hope you are, I have a number of dogs waiting for me. :innocent:

My heart still hurts for the two girls I lost a few years back. :(

I have more then a dozen waiting for me!
MY golden died a few months back he was 170 pounder named hercules he was 16 yrs old I miss him and my cat died at 19 yrs of age.

Right now i have 2 dogs
2 cats
2 parrots
2 fish
2 kids
1 hubby lol

I love each and every one of them

sorry if im OT

At first I thought that's what you meant, but when I just researched it I saw that is not the case. It seems only two of them died (F Lee Bailey and Alan Dershowitz, for instance, are among the living).

I don't recall Alan Dershowitz being part of it?? I am often wrong..:)

F. Lee Bailey is a **** who no one listens to anymore. He has been disbarred.

The first lines of his 1975 memoir read, "Heavy trials make me thirsty." Ignoring his friends advice to cut back, Bailey claimed that "it's my fuel."

Robert Shapiro is alive and does legal zoom commercials but is not asked on TV for his opinion. I believe he still carries a stigma.

Robert Kardashian died pretty young of cancer. Not many years after trial. too young.

Johnny Cochran died pretty young a few years after trial of a brain tumor. He will forever be remembered for that stupid hat.

OJ is in jail. All his family having problems.

The only ones to do well are Mark Fuhrman, the scapegoat and Marcia Clark. This is obviously MOO.

And most importantly, no one knows or cares 2 hoots about the ????? jurors.

And Judge Ito...very lampooned.

cindy would have denied it. no way to get it in.
Well, it still made more sense as a motive than the partying. Since the state didn't have to prove motive, I wish they had gone with this...maybe it would have made a difference. Is the lightening a sign? I guess it depends on a person's religious or spiritual beliefs. Personally, I like the idea of angry angels. What I don't like is the idea of a sweet innocent baby filled with revenge and anger...but an angry, vengeful god, goes along with my beliefs. An angry Mother Nature also seems right because of the ironic twist on 'Mother'. and those dark brooding clouds..as for justice, it's a sad time for children. MOO

Personally I think this lightening bolt has nothing to do with Caylee...she is at rest now and so young and innocent that she would not know the meaning of hate and revenge

The symbolism of this lightening to me means that there are big changes going to happen. Something is going to happen and it's taking shape already.

I don't understand why you would attribute the lightning to symbolize something significant yet say it has nothing to do with Caylee. Lightning strikes all the time. The fact this bolt struck at Caylee's memorial is what makes it significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay