2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about Caylee.. but if it were me, and some cold hearted individual tossed me aside in a place like that, I wouldn't want to be remembered there either! I'd say remember me as I was.. not how I was found, that wasn't who I was! I, personally, would rather see her placed in a beautiful place with love and kindness where she should be. A proper memorial dedicated to her where she rightfully belongs and can be gently laid to rest.. peacefully and undisturbed. Honored and cherished. Caylee is no longer in that trash dump, not in body or spirit. Perhaps, if nothing else.. the tree or 'marker' was removed because it was not wanted or needed. Perhaps it signifies the end of her darkness as she is now in the Light. Remember her as she was in Life.. full of Life.. not in that 'place'.

Yes, everything for a reason.. sometimes we get answers as we need them, not when we want them. If and when we are ready and not until.

Six months to find little Caylee....
Six weeks of trail.....
Six more days for KC in jail.....
Six hours after KC was sentenced.... lightning struck the memorial tree.

I'm not superstitious, but this gave me shivers. Can we find two more sixes please? Then I'll believe the devil IS dancing.

I don't know about Caylee.. but if it were me, and some cold hearted individual tossed me aside in a place like that, I wouldn't want to be remembered there either! I'd say remember me as I was.. not how I was found, that wasn't who I was! I, personally, would rather see her placed in a beautiful place with love and kindness where she should be. A proper memorial dedicated to her where she rightfully belongs and can be gently laid to rest.. peacefully and undisturbed. Honored and cherished. Caylee is no longer in that trash dump, not in body or spirit. Perhaps, if nothing else.. the tree or 'marker' was removed because it was not wanted or needed. Perhaps it signifies the end of her darkness as she is now in the Light. Remember her as she was in Life.. full of Life.. not in that 'place'.

Yes, everything for a reason.. sometimes we get answers as we need them, not when we want them. If and when we are ready and not until.

Caylee was cremated. Her grandparents gave her a public memorial. Her resting place......(?) Some opined her ashes were made into jewelry that the Anthonys are wearing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-78586.html

I hope that news of this has reached ICA, and that she is sitting in her cell, hyperventilating, shaking and TOTALLY spooked out! I hope it has wiped the smug, I-Got-Away-With-It smile off her face.

Oh but you know, Sata, that Casey will interpret it to suit her own desires! She'll probably say "seeeeeee? they won't believe me, won't shower me with love and affection, now Daddy has sent this sign (more powerful than a sneeze!) to tell them to believe me!"

epappacoda Elisha P
Reporter says it's the tallest tree on Suburban, a 60-foot pine, struck about 20 feet from the top and left w/ five "stripes." #caseyanthony
10 minutes ago

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Lightning has just struck the Caylee memorial on Suburban Dr., according to OCSO. No injuries. You can't make this stuff up. #CaseyAnthony
9 minutes ago

Just a note - the tweets I'm posting are all from reporters.
If it's really a 60 ft. pine tree then it's the tree right where the path goes into the woods. The one to the right of the yellow sign found on the ground. I remember reports in the document dumps described this tree as the only pine tree in the area. Very symbolic to say the least.

Caylee was cremated. Her grandparents gave her a public memorial. Her resting place......(?) Some opined her ashes were made into jewelry that the Anthonys are wearing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-78586.html

Thank you for that info.. I wasn't aware. Maybe it's me, but I just cannot see that place as a 'memorial' site. To me, it isn't like a site where someone ran off the road and passed away. Someone knew it was a swamp and chose it to discard a precious treasure as if she were nothing but trash and it's a cold, callous place to me. Perhaps I'm seeing it wrong, I don't know. People need to do what they feel and remember her how their hearts tell them to. Making it nicer with flowers or whatever.. I just can't stand the thought of her ever having to be there at all so I'd hoped for a nicer burial place where people could go to pay their respects. I wasn't aware of Caylee's cremation, so again, thanks for that information. I appreciate you taking the time to share the link. People do need closure and a place to go to pay their respects and if that is all there is then so be it.. or perhaps there is another memorial place I'm not aware of via the other post.. I'll go read your link now..

no religion from me, but...

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

"The Symbolic Significance of Planting a Tree
Trees have traditionally been planted in many cultures in honor of an accomplishment or an important rite of passage such as a graduation, wedding, retirement or the birth of a child. This tradition is also appropriate for honoring the life of a loved one at the loved one's passing. "

And: "Pine tree symbolism includes creativity, life, longevity and immortality."

Wow!

http://livingartsoriginals.com/infoforests.htm

Interesting. I wonder what happens six minutes after she is released. I just have a strong feeling that something will happen to her, and not as part of vigilante justice, more in the vein of a car accident or something like that.

Maybe walk in front of her bus:floorlaugh:

I still believe in miracles. I believe in signs, although, they have to be BIG ones or I miss them. The lighting strike on Caylee's tree is a huge sign IMO. I guess what it means is left up to each individuals opinion. I think the majority of WSers have expressed great theories/explanations for the lightening strike and while I am still in awe that it even occured, my opinion is simply this....My Higher Power is letting the world know that he is in fact well aware of what is happening here/there and that in itself leaves me quaking in my boots.

Anger, denial, acceptance are all part of a grieving process. It's just a process to help us deal with situations we cannot control. Perfectly normal. Under the circumstances those who have come to love Caylee as their own feel her loss all over again with this verdict. You have to allow people time to "get over it". It's their choice, no one else's.

The A's will have to deal with KC in the end because no one, no one will want her. And the more information that comes out about her the less people will want her anywhere around them. In the end she will have CA and CA alone. Justice will be served. jmo

Anger, denial, acceptance are all part of a grieving process. It's just a process to help us deal with situations we cannot control. Perfectly normal. Under the circumstances those who have come to love Caylee as their own feel her loss all over again with this verdict. You have to allow people time to "get over it". It's their choice, no one else's.

The A's will have to deal with KC in the end because no one, no one will want her. And the more information that comes out about her the less people will want her anywhere around them. In the end she will have CA and CA alone. Justice will be served. jmo

Yep! It's funny that last week my friend and I were discussing the possibility of ICA being acquitted. We didn't believe it would happen but I stated that LWOP would be a better life for Casey than an acquittal. Who would hire a pathological lying 6 time felon who murdered her own baby and got away with it after falsely accusing her daddy of shoving his penis down her 8 year old throat and her brother used to try to feel her up?

And now that she was actually acquitted, she didn't even try to pretend that it was all for show; sitting daily in court wearing those 'litte house on the prairie' ruffle blouses with hair pulled back and no make-up. Casey thought she was getting out yesterday with her hair down, face full of make-up and a tight sweater. Totally sexied up and ready to hit the club!

LWOP would have served Casey better when it is all said and done. A leopard doesn't change its spots and Casey is unable to handle a responsible adult life--in fact, she is allergic to it as well as the truth. In due time, prison will be her home again and I have no doubt about it.

The tree was not removed. It was struck by lightning. It still stands.

Thank you for that info.. I wasn't aware. Maybe it's me, but I just cannot see that place as a 'memorial' site. To me, it isn't like a site where someone ran off the road and passed away. Someone knew it was a swamp and chose it to discard a precious treasure as if she were nothing but trash and it's a cold, callous place to me. Perhaps I'm seeing it wrong, I don't know. People need to do what they feel and remember her how their hearts tell them to. Making it nicer with flowers or whatever.. I just can't stand the thought of her ever having to be there at all so I'd hoped for a nicer burial place where people could go to pay their respects. I wasn't aware of Caylee's cremation, so again, thanks for that information. I appreciate you taking the time to share the link. People do need closure and a place to go to pay their respects and if that is all there is then so be it.. or perhaps there is another memorial place I'm not aware of via the other post.. I'll go read your link now..

Folks used that spot - where her body was found - because the Anthonys went ballastic when after Caylees body was found, they tried to make a memorial at the Anthonys house. This is normally what's done. After the Anthonys threw everything away, the memorial was moved. Anthonys still threw stuff away.

I think I read sometime back that the Anthonys have never been to the memorial site, am I correct? I can't say that I blame them, I wouldn't want to see it either if I were them. But unfortunately, that's the only place where people can go to remember Caylee and pay their respects, because that's where she was found. I don't blame the A's for not wanting the memorial site at their home, though. That would bother me having to look at it every day as a constant reminder. They are going to think of her every minute of every day anyway, but maybe they prefer to remember her as she was in Life, not in Death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966