2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She will not be safe out there. If you read all the anger, just on WS and multiply it by the population at large.
Seems to me she will me a hate magnet.

I know, we're a pretty stable bunch here at WS. Have you seen some of the protesters? They're out for blood.

I predict she'll be taken care of within a month of release.

I think Casey should be ordered to move in with Cindy, wherever Cindy ends up.

Cindy lied and covered up for Casey, threw the rest of her family under the bus and actively contributed to putting a dangerous sociopath back out on the street. She helped create this monster, she shouldn't get away with dumping her on society by locking the doors to her house and not having to deal with her.

I know, we're a pretty stable bunch here at WS. Have you seen some of the protesters? They're out for blood.

Agreed. I don't condone nor encourage vigilante justice, but I've had a feeling since the verdict was read that we'd see just that. I think it's only a matter of time.

Yuppers, the DT really did NOT anticipat THIS, nor did they anticipate winning, JB held it together but he had to be as shocked as the rest of us. As for her release, no one will know when she gets out for security purposes. Here is my question.....Isn't she set for a deposition soon? Can she just bail out of that? What about other suits to come, can she hide from all of that??

Canada has Karla Holmoka who is pretty scary in her own right!

So true. She's in Quebec with her husband & son right now.
Canada had 8 years to cool down after that slap in the face.
I heard on HLN today that Baez lost his contract to that big shot company.
I had to smile & pause at the news.
I am just an outsider observing America's reaction to this unjust vertict.
I see a country that is united. I see a country that wants truth & justice.
Caylee is so proud of you all. I believe she was letting you know that yesterday when lighening struck her tree. You are not letting her down.
Lady Justice is not blind. She lives in you all that search for rightiousness & truth. I see a country that will not let a murderer or her team profit in anyway from the death of this baby.
I see a country that rallies together like a family for the innocent & searches for the truth.
You all should be very proud! I know I for one, am proud to be your neighbour.

I'll give her a little longer shelf-life than that. The DT will work very hard to protect her for a while, she's their cash-cow now....I'll say within 5 years she will either self destruct or someone very close to her will have had enough. Don't think it will be a random citizen, I see more of a boyfriend situation where the only thing she could attract would be someone more psycopathic, more narcissistic than even she is taking care of her.

I'll give her a little longer shelf-life than that. The DT will work very hard to protect her for a while, she's their cash-cow now....I'll say within 5 years she will either self destruct or someone very close to her will have had enough. Don't think it will be a random citizen, I see more of a boyfriend situation where the only thing she could attract would be someone more psycopathic, more narcissistic than even she is taking care of her.

it's a toss up for me. It's either going to happen immediatly or a few years down the road. I know some of the WSers say she's going to be rich, reality show, etc. I really don't see it happening at all. Take Americas outrage and hatred for OJ and multiply that by a thousand fold. I see her making headlines for about a month, having it easy, security, etc.... Then I see the slow, downward spiral commencing.

Any agency that affiliates themselves with her is setting themselves up for massive public outrage, she is the worse kind of pariah, no one wants to see her, hear her, or enable her with money...... People are tame here, it's a jungle out there.... She's no trainwreck like ann nicole smith or snookie, she a murderer, she killed a child. In jail, she was guarded, she may have guards here, but the novelty and money aren't going to be with her forever. Also, she thinks she is too beautiful for plastic surgery so that is not happening and she also is NOT going to lay low, she's a party girl, she's going to out and about, she is CLUELESS as to what the world has in store for her, she has NO idea...:twocents:

I had HLN on for a while and saw a report from JVM in front of the "Casey Anthony Jail", in her words. People are apparently calling it that since it's housing the notorious inmate :rolleyes: Anyhoo, some inmates think that Casey has already been released.

I'm inclined to believe that the Judge was concerned enough about Casey's safety that he has allowed her to be taken elsewhere, perhaps in the custody of a member of the DT. jmo

I have a question: If she was released, wouldn't she be removed from the inmate search on the jail's website? She is still on there.

it's a toss up for me. It's either going to happen immediatly or a few years down the road. I know some of the WSers say she's going to be rich, reality show, etc. I really don't see it happening at all. Take Americas outrage and hatred for OJ and multiply that by a thousand fold. I see her making headlines for about a month, having it easy, security, etc.... Then I see the slow, downward spiral commencing.

Any agency that affiliates themselves with her is setting themselves up for massive public outrage, she is the worse kind of pariah, no one wants to see her, hear her, or enable her with money...... People are tame here, it's a jungle out there.... She's no trainwreck like ann nicole smith or snookie, she a murderer, she killed a child. In jail, she was guarded, she may have guards here, but the novelty and money aren't going to be with her forever. Also, she thinks she is too beautiful for plastic surgery so that is not happening and she also is NOT going to lay low, she's a party girl, she's going to out and about, she is CLUELESS as to what the world has in store for her, she has NO idea...:twocents:

Normally I would agree with you but there have been so many people emotionally invested in this case and were denied justice for Caylee I think a lot of people will want to follow Casey's life simply because we/they want to see her crash and burn. Hope she lives a miserable existence, etc. Caylee has only had the public and SA's to stand up for her which makes it so much worse. I don't people will want to know what is up with her in a supportive way but rather waiting for karma to visit her and her parents.

I had HLN on for a while and saw a report from JVM in front of the "Casey Anthony Jail", in her words. People are apparently calling it that since it's housing the notorious inmate :rolleyes: Anyhoo, some inmates think that Casey has already been released.

I'm inclined to believe that the Judge was concerned enough about Casey's safety that he has allowed her to be taken elsewhere, perhaps in the custody of a member of the DT. jmo

I have hln on too and JVM was shown in the crowd but one of the bystanders had a mic another reporter was holding and he said he thinks people there want Casey dead. VP was doing interviews before the verdict and one woman said just kill her. Very strong emotions indeed. Then there is the threats to the jurors and the A's.

Normally I would agree with you but there have been so many people emotionally invested in this case and were denied justice for Caylee I think a lot of people will want to follow Casey's life simply because we/they want to see her crash and burn. Hope she lives a miserable existence, etc. Caylee has only had the public and SA's to stand up for her which makes it so much worse. I don't people will want to know what is up with her in a supportive way but rather waiting for karma to visit her and her parents.

god, I hope you're wrong. That would be the last straw for me having any positive thoughts left for the majority of people out there..:banghead:

Convicted felons can get a passport, although countries have a right of refusal for entry of any non-citizen.

Casey has had some heavy duty problems before all this happened and I don't imagine the last three years have done a thing to help her function in life any better. I can only find myself thinking she will be totally far worse off. I wish she would go into treatment somewhere and at least get some help with coping skills to deal with the immense pressures she is about to face. Very unlikely to happen.

Most likely she will end up in trouble again, either because she is "crazy", "evil" or just falls into the typical pattern of notoriety. I suspect quite a few will attach themselves like leeches to her to ride the coattails of 15 minutes of fame.

I'll hope for the best but I don't feel very confident that she will be successful in turning it all around.

I agree with many, I think she is out already and in an undisclosed location.

(often times here in California 100's are outside the jail waiting for a celebrity to come out :) and then all of a sudden its announced "oh they left 2 days ago")

for safety reasons. Casey probably left on horseback dressed as an officer...

someone posted a tweet that someone saw GA at the airport on the evening of the verdict....wondered at the time if he was seeing her off to her new life (or trying).

Kind of doubt it but I guess they could keep her on the books for security reasons.

I just hope she leaves Florida.

someone posted a tweet that someone saw GA at the airport on the evening of the verdict....wondered at the time if he was seeing her off to her new life (or trying).

Kind of doubt it but I guess they could keep her on the books for security reasons.

I just hope she leaves Florida.

I saw the tweet, I also saw an article saying the Anthonys are not at home, they are in hiding. Then I see articles of them being at home, going out yesterday until 2 p.m. and a photo of GA driving CA.

So IDK???

So true. She's in Quebec with her husband & son right now.
Canada had 8 years to cool down after that slap in the face.
I heard on HLN today that Baez lost his contract to that big shot company.
I had to smile & pause at the news.
I am just an outsider observing America's reaction to this unjust vertict.
I see a country that is united. I see a country that wants truth & justice.
Caylee is so proud of you all. I believe she was letting you know that yesterday when lighening struck her tree. You are not letting her down.
Lady Justice is not blind. She lives in you all that search for rightiousness & truth. I see a country that will not let a murderer or her team profit in anyway from the death of this baby.
I see a country that rallies together like a family for the innocent & searches for the truth.
You all should be very proud! I know I for one, am proud to be your neighbour.

No she's no longer in Canada. She moved to the Caribbean.

Even though her pittance payment of $20 per month for her fines seems too small, it puts her under control of Judge Perry for a very long time. If she misses a payment she can be arrested for contempt. I have no doubt that is why he set up her payments to go for such a long period of time. She remains under his control, to an extent.
She also has to get a lawful job :floorlaugh:. Do you think JB is allowed to 'hire' her as a paralegal of sorts :floorlaugh: or would it be considered unethical and otherwise insane for him to have her hanging around his law firm, making her eye brows dance at the DUI clients in the waiting room?
I just can't magine how ICA could reasonably be expected to be hired by anyone.I wonder how long she's allowed to be unemployed before she's back in jail?
Wouldn't it be great if she was caught lying about a job to her parole officer!!!!!!!! I don't believe she has any control over her mouth or her lies, they just flow. That's what's going to land her back in jail I bet. Lies, lies, lies until the Feds take over and try her again in Federal Court. :woohoo:

Please sign this petition to have ICA tried in Federal court under the exception to double jeopardy called the Martha Stewart Law. ICA lied to the FBI so it's a whole other ball of wax. Please and thanks!!!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-us-supreme-court-try-casey-anthony-in-federal-court

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back