2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw the tweet, I also saw an article saying the Anthonys are not at home, they are in hiding. Then I see articles of them being at home, going out yesterday until 2 p.m. and a photo of GA driving CA.

So IDK???

Yesterday around 5pm reporter Michelle Meredith (I think from WESH) was reporting both in front of the A's home and on the lightning strike and mentioned the A's had just returned home a few mins earlier. If they were at the airport at all it might have been to pick someone up rather than leave--jmo.

I saw the tweet, I also saw an article saying the Anthonys are not at home, they are in hiding. Then I see articles of them being at home, going out yesterday until 2 p.m. and a photo of GA driving CA.

So IDK???

Didn't Cindy try to visit Casey in jail but was refused? I'm not sure exactly when this was other than in the evening during regular visiting hours.

No she's no longer in Canada. She moved to the Caribbean.
Do we know for sure she isn't back:(
She has a &^%* Cdn passport and was eligible for a pardon last year IIRC. Seeing as we're *^%*&$ as far as KH goes, she probably got a pardon and is teaching Women's Studies at some University that was payed off by some Government program designed to rehabilitate sociopaths. We're so good that way. :crazy:
I voted for the government that allowed her to walk. Battered woman my &^*. She has so much in common with ICA it's terrifying.

Didn't Cindy try to visit Casey in jail but was refused? I'm not sure exactly when this was other than in the evening during regular visiting hours.
She tried on Mothers Day.

So IDK???

I apologize for asking a stupid question but if they are in hiding, did they take their pets with them? Surely someone is feeding the animals? If not, then I hope they are with G&C.

It will be easy for the media to find her after release. She has to appear at the law office of John Morgan for her deposition re: the civil suit of ZFG.

Wishful thinking here, but maybe the feds will take her from the county on the IRS problems.

Wish Jeff Ashton could be there for the deposition. :floorlaugh:

someone posted a tweet that someone saw GA at the airport on the evening of the verdict....wondered at the time if he was seeing her off to her new life (or trying).

Kind of doubt it but I guess they could keep her on the books for security reasons.

I just hope she leaves Florida.

I think she was released before the judge annouced 6 days.

It makes no sence she would leave court before hearing her release date.

I do believe she is a free woman now but I dont think GA or CA are aware of this. IMO

Yesterday around 5pm reporter Michelle Meredith (I think from WESH) was reporting both in front of the A's home and on the lightning strike and mentioned the A's had just returned home a few mins earlier. If they were at the airport at all it might have been to pick someone up rather than leave--jmo.

That makes sense. Otherwise, there's zero reason for them to be at the airport. I hope they weren't picking up their little "princess" :maddening:

I have a question: If she was released, wouldn't she be removed from the inmate search on the jail's website? She is still on there.

that's the question i was thinking of.

how often do they update the website, maybe every 24 hrs?

if so, they could release her just after midnight, and it possibly wouldn't show up until the next day.

i know i followed vinelink once for the release of someone, and it was reported that they were out before it ever showed up on vinelink. jmo

I apologize for asking a stupid question but if they are in hiding, did they take their pets with them? Surely someone is feeding the animals? If not, then I hope they are with G&C.

I don't think they left, it is just more conflicting articles.

If they did, LA or Mallory would watch the pets.

I have a question: If she was released, wouldn't she be removed from the inmate search on the jail's website? She is still on there.

I don't know when they would update, but this is a high profile case so they may not update right when she is released. Since the release date has been changed I do think she will be secreted out if not already and media can just stand around on the 13th and 17th.

issueswithjvm Jane Velez-Mitchell
Just left #caseyanthony jail. 2 inmates told me guards r saying she's gone. A ploy to throw media off? Issues tonight @ 7pm est
1 minute ago
»via twitter

I KNEW IT

where in the world is Casey San Diego

MOO

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!
2 hours ago

I don't know when they would update, but this is a high profile case so they may not update right when she is released. Since the release date has been changed I do think she will be secreted out if not already and media can just stand around on the 13th and 17th.

I checked it earlier today. The site was updated not long after midnight showing her there as well as her dormitory and that she is there for the lying charges.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!
2 hours ago

JMO wouldn't surprise me if this is part of the "script". KC is long gone, but CA acts like she won't see her in jail.

So, if ICA has short blond hair & plastic surgery, will we be able to recognize/find her?

Do we know for sure she isn't back:(
She has a &^%* Cdn passport and was eligible for a pardon last year IIRC. Seeing as we're *^%*&$ as far as KH goes, she probably got a pardon and is teaching Women's Studies at some University that was payed off by some Government program designed to rehabilitate sociopaths. We're so good that way. :crazy:
I voted for the government that allowed her to walk. Battered woman my &^*. She has so much in common with ICA it's terrifying.

I seen her on a news channel a few months ago.
They were trying to question her about her life in Quebec.
She did not repond at all, put her head down & walked very fast.
They then reported she was living in Quebec with her husband & son.

She tried on Mothers Day.

I meant just recently - since the verdict was rendered. I heard/read that Cindy attempted to visit Casey in jail and was denied the contact with her daughter. I'm not sure what day it was. I know about the Mother's Day refusal before the trial started.

Lies, lies, lies until the Feds take over and try her again in Federal Court. :woohoo:

Please sign this petition to have ICA tried in Federal court under the exception to double jeopardy called the Martha Stewart Law. ICA lied to the FBI so it's a whole other ball of wax. Please and thanks!!!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-us-supreme-court-try-casey-anthony-in-federal-court

Respectfullly snipped...I just signed. You need to ask the mods to make this a sticky!

There is also another petition for prohibiting juries from making a profit...

http://www.change.org/petitions/pre...es-should-not-profit-from-cases-they-serve-on

Everyone sign these!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back