2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
danielabrams Dan Abrams
But @estherjustice Mason was the one lambasting lawyers on tv discussing the case and it turns out he was one? #caseyanthony
18 minutes ago
Dan Abrams
danielabrams Dan Abrams
Hypocrisy alert: bird flipping #caseyanthony attorney Cheney Mason's analysis of case BEFORE being retained http://www.mediaite.com/tv/casey-an...lammed-lawyers-on-tv-turns-out-he-did-it-too/

Thank you! No twitter at work but can get it on my phone so couldn't copy and paste! I hope he runs with it!

What is the big deal with her hair? Who cares how she wears it? I think she wore it up or back in trial because she could not stop playing with it...

ITA and constantly playing with it, flipping it around, and arranging it looks like she is preening, which makes her look self-obsessed and narcissistic, in my opinion. The jury would have been turned off immediately. It only took me the few minutes she was waiting for proceedings to begin today to be repulsed by it.

6 days. :banghead:

This isn't going to help the mood here. :(

Will they announce when they let her out beforehand?

I will NEVER EVER respect the jury. Sorry to all that say we MUST.

I'm upset but this is nothing compared to the NG verdict.
Personally this is too soon given how high the emotions are running in the Orlando area

UNBELIEVABLE. Six days from now she walks? In 2 3/4 years, she's already paid for what she did to Amy... PLUS she's already paid for four consecutive years of lying to cops. I sure don't get that math.

I don't either! In all honesty, if someone can explain it to me, I'm all ears! I'm still trying to wrap my head around EVERYTHING that has happened since the summer of 2008!!

Tim Miller of Texas Equisearch said the entire Anthony family are the best Award Winning actors he has ever seen.

ITA and constantly playing with it, flipping it around, and arranging it looks like she is preening, which makes her look self-obsessed and narcissistic, in my opinion. The jury would have been turned off immediately. It only took me the few minutes she was waiting for proceedings to begin today to be repulsed by it.

A few minutes? More like a few SECONDS.

I hate to point this out but stuff like this really helped the defense. Cindy is exhibit of their are things VERY wrong it that family and CA has enabled Casey for years.

I'm still concerned about George and there is this sad disconnect there. I know he had lied and enabled Casey as well but he lived in denial for years. The one thing I know was not a lie was his love and devotion to Caylee.

So did George wear a black suit today as a symbol of his mourning?

Pretty sure I read this on Reddit an hour or so ago, too. Or a post so similar it makes no difference

Come on. Get real. The child was dead. Her remains were skeletonised. Whether or not the manner of death could be determined from a skeleton -- the child was dead. Prior to death, she was in her mother's care

Her mother lied and claimed her child was alive for a month - during which she went thieving, shopping, screwing and partying

The mother's car had decomp odour so strong that the grandmother called the police to say, ' I haven't seen my grandchild for a month and my daughter's car smells like a dead body's been in there' or words to that effect

The mother of the child claimed to her family, friends and investigators that a nanny existed. There was no nanny, ever

The mother had been researching chloroform, neck breaking, household weapons, etc. Her car, in addition to stinking of human decomposition ALSO contained chloroform

Then the family joined in and claimed the child was 'missing', 'kidnapped' etc. for months

Cadaver dogs pointed to decomposition within the family's garden

Oh .... you know all this. WE know all this. The JURY knew all this

and they gave the dead child's mother a pass

So don't try to convert me, please. People who post for pay on the internet don't fare well with me. I despise them and their script-writers and paymasters

You did not read this anywhere else (unless someone copied and pasted my post), and I don't do post for pay internet. These are my own thoughts and opinions.

The point I made is that while you may consider that there was compelling evidence which left no choice but to vote G - in reality there was not.

Depending on who was testifying: there was an odor or there was not, there was "shockingly high" chloroform levels or there was insignificant levels.

You can choose to disregard testimony and evidence which does not agree with the State's assertion that Casey chloroformed Caylee and duct taped her mouth and nose (NOTE: this has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt or nothing else matters according to the LAW, not anyone's personal standards) but that doesn't mean the jurors should ignore it...in fact they are bound to consider and give weight/credence to it.

I bet Casey has already made an appt to have her hair done Wednesday morning. Going blonde and short. then moving to Houston. I feel sorry for the community who gets her.

I think this is my first post. I've been reading for the last couple of years on this case, but never posted, made me sick just thinking about CA and what she did to her child.

I guess I have one question right now - do you think Casey's old friends are going to welcome her back with open arms?

I have to tell you, the smirks this a.m, waiting for the hearing to begin, made me ill...an ache in pit of my stomach like I can't even describe.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo