2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone tweeted that they saw GA at Gate 7 at the Orlando airport, in the last few minutes.
Don't know if it's true or not.

Well, they did look all dressed up for the occasion today so I'm guessing mom and dad are on their way for a cameo appearance on some talk show without Casey. Oh boy, she will be upset when she finds out they went without her.

My guess is she will be released early. It is up to the discretion of the Sheriff Office now when they release her they have a little discretion as I have seen in other cases. I would guess Saturday she will be out. She is still earning good time for these days she is in there.

Shoot bet shes going to new york or hollywood. word on the streets is jose already got her a publist.

Jose signed with a huge publicist from New York yesterday. I am sure he is looking for someone to help with casey's new image.

I hope it's true and he's getting away from his dsyfunctional wife and daughter and son! He needs to start over somewhere else.

IF it's true, he's prolly' flying to do another paid interview!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

OH man...Look at casey stroking her hair. The jurors should be so proud!

July 13th. Well, the verdict and the law is being followed. This case is over. Done. Only thing left is where does Casey go etc. which I choose not to say where I would want her to go.

Eternal rest grant unto Caylee, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May Caylee rest in peace. Amen.

Thank you to all the posters. You have kept me up on this case. Take care and have a good day. :seeya:

She will be released in the middle of the night. Which night is the problem...

Party time for JB and co :sigh:

Attachments

• party time.jpg
    party time.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 42
I'm done..I am out...I don't know what I thought, after the verdict, maybe at least a year...I can't do this right now..I am a mess.
You all are great. Everyone and all, even those I don't agree with. We all just wanted justice for Caylee. And it never happened.
I need to free myself from this poison, and forgive her and move on.
Thanks to everyone for their words of wisdom and incredible insight..
Time to focus on other things...And prayers that somehow, this maybe just prevents some other child's horrible demise..

peace out y'all. !

:grouphug:

My guess is she will be released early. It is up to the discretion of the Sheriff Office now when they release her they have a little discretion as I have seen in other cases. I would guess Saturday she will be out. She is still earning good time for these days she is in there.

So, they could release her on Saturday and then announce it after the fact?

I can see that happening for the security issue. I cant imagine the melee if the press knows when she is getting out.

George is probably at the airport meeting some relatives who have come to visit them.

I've only been home for a short time and had to put away groceries before getting on the computer. I heard about the sentence in the car and had figured that she would get time-served and be out quickly. Casey was obviously ready to party hard as soon as she walked today. She "let her hair down" literally and figuratively, and what we see now is, once again, the real Casey Marie Anthony. I hope the jurors are watching this spectacle today and having second thoughts about their choices.

I turned on the TV in the kitchen as soon as I got home and saw a report with video clip of George and Cindy in the courtroom commenting on how long Casey's hair had gotten and how pretty she looked. There it is, folks! Casey will be welcomed home and the Anthonys will move on to bigger and better digs, fame, and fortune compliments of their "beautiful" daughter of whom "everyone is jealous" in her mother's own words. I hope they all live happily ever after. End. Of. Story.

KC in the words of your JB "Follow the duct tape" I laid the tape out for you it leads straight to he77.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333