2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know maybe I am biased but I am watching the investigators press conference
just strikes me and reaffirms that these are a pretty credible honest group of people
It just makes this jury decision more and more unbelievable

eh, no need to worry about me... but thanks all the same! personally though I worry about those that can not see how why the jury came to their verdict. logic, think logic :great:

You know us emotional types....thank goodness we have logical people like you and the jury around to keep us straight! So! Would you please look over the Foreman's explanation and explain it logically to me?

Unless the Judge is in the deliberation room, he can't help keep jurors on track and make sure they're follow the jurying instructions (like reminding COD is not required etc). The Judge can't answer what he ain't asked. The Judge can't step in and say 'that's not the law' or 'there's no requirement that anyone prove this or that' unless he's aware of what's beinig said during deliberations.

Well maybe judges should sit in on deliberations from here on in!!!!
Now I heard that they think George murdered Caylee??!! WTF did that come from?? Did they just pull s**t out of their as**s????? Made s**t up just to set her free?? I am so stunned by all of this!

You know us emotional types....thank goodness we have logical people like you and the jury around to keep us straight! So! Would you please look over the Foreman's explanation and explain it logically to me?
You weren't asking me, but I'll give it a stab. KC was a liar but sincere. She was a sincere liar. Basically, though she was cute and young. Must have been some man's fault. George is a man.

link?

eh, no need to worry about me... but thanks all the same! personally though I worry about those that can not see how why the jury came to their verdict. logic, think logic :great:

dang it! I keep submitting before I proof read...ok, so think logic AND follow the judges instructions

man the insults sure can fly if you dont jump up and down screaming for justice! wow, sensationalism at its finest

Fixed it, did you? For a while I thought you were arguing with yourself!

I haven't watched any of the interviews with the jurors - just catching snippets here and there....
can anyone tell me if the interviewers are knowledgeable enough to challenge the jurors and their thinking. So many interviews that I have seen with people spouting off don't seem to know the facts of the case, and the interview never seems to challenge them... very frustrating and the reason why there is so much misinformation out thier...

You weren't asking me, but I'll give it a stab. KC was a liar but sincere. She was a sincere liar. Basically, though she was cute and young. Must have been some man's fault. George is a man.

now see? that is uncalled for....

I know maybe I am biased but I am watching the investigators press conference
just strikes me and reaffirms that these are a pretty credible honest group of people
It just makes this jury decision more and more unbelievable

Yep, me too. I saw people who were all in for truth and justice. Unfortunately, they and those values lost in this trial.

Oh snap, just saw Cheney Mason (recorded earlier talking to that awful 'ole media) criticizing defense (pre-CM) saying KC was going to get life...prior to when he joined the defense team. S'prise, s'prise, now according to CM, KC is innocent and the media is evile. Split personality?

As per Bill Maher...

If you go outside in the morning, and pick up your newspaper and it is wet, and then you look at your driveway and walkway, and notice that the pavement is wet and that there are puddles... and then you look at the grass and see it is wet...it is safe to say othat it rained in the night... you didn't see the rain... but you know it rained. Your evidence is circumstantial - deductive reasoning. Perhaps the jury didn't realize what circumstantial evidence is all about!

This jury would say it could have been the sprinkers :crazy:

BTW logic = 1 + 1 = 1,,,1+0=0,,,0+1=0,,,0+0=0 ..no gray areas in logic, it either is, or it isnt. if it is in between (gray) than it isnt

Let's work on the quote button, shall we? :great: Just read the beginning of this thread for his comments.

How about we see to it that all the snark in here end? Post lands at random

So true! And just wait - before it's all over with <mod snip> is going to get disgruntled with her one or more of her defense team and with her track record she will make accusations about having to pay for legal fees via sex, or that CM groped and fondled her, or JB coerced her into sexual favors. I foresee that - and also at some point I believe she will say a guard made some sort of sexual advances on her in jail. It just seems like her style to lie and accuse when she stomps her little foot and someone doesn't jump fast enough.

Ya know, I'm so waiting for that. I expect there will be lots of trouble sooner than later. Sans the look when she couldn't get JB's attention in court that day. Wait till she's free and someone tries to withhold money or steer her in the right direction, (tell her what to do) THE SPITEFUL B*%#h will return with a vengeance.
There are alot of people who will pay dearly, including the A's. We'll see how much they all love her. :banghead:

I haven't watched any of the interviews with the jurors - just catching snippets here and there....
can anyone tell me if the interviewers are knowledgeable enough to challenge the jurors and their thinking. So many interviews that I have seen with people spouting off don't seem to know the facts of the case, and the interview never seems to challenge them... very frustrating and the reason why there is so much misinformation out thier...

I can't comment on how knowledgeable the interviewers are and I won't comment on how intelligent they are. But they most definitely do NOT challenge even the most incredulous statements that some of these jurors have spouted. It puzzles me and infuriates me. Why bother giving them a platform if they're not going to ask pertinent questions? (Other than ratings, of course.)

BTW logic = 1 + 1 = 1,,,1+0=0,,,0+1=0,,,0+0=0 ..no gray areas in logic, it either is, or it isnt. if it is in between (gray) than it isnt

1+0 = 0 ???
0+1 = 0 ???

Ahh, now I understand how the Jury came to their conclusion....:waitasec:

1+0 = 0 ???
0+1 = 0 ???

Ahh, now I understand how the Jury came to their conclusion....:waitasec:

lol...its computer logic, sorry, was clowning around a bit

my point was "gray areas" though

And the juror's from La La Land saga continues.......oh how sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper