2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror 3 didn't think Roy Kronk meant much to the case. Not a lot of time spent on him.

Juror 3: "He stated that he did remove the remains at a time. You know he pick the bag up. At one point, a skull came out. Nothing puts him in the house, that shows he was involved in the A family. But grey area there. But did not put him in the mix those days."

Greta asked about the car and the child being in it and how the body got to where the remains were found. He said
"It wasn't very far, whether she was put in the trunk of Casey's car, uh, there is a good possibility of that. Again, it's a suspicion. You know, was she put in that car then taken out of that car then put in another? We don't know the whole process of going from the house to the corner of Suburban Dr. or to the spot on Suburban Drive. So, You know I don't have, I wish there was something that could tell us that as to how that really happened. Who put the body in the car, how they put the body in the car, what happened to the body before it was put in the car, those are issues that we just don't know."
---------------------
I accidentally posted this on the HLN thread.

You mean #11 the foreman, yes? In any case, what a huge load of speculation based on just about nothing. I still can't <expletive deleted> believe this. :banghead:

You mean #11 the foreman, yes? In any case, what a huge load of speculation based on just about nothing. I still can't <expletive deleted> believe this. :banghead:

Oops! Yes, Juror 11, the foreman.

LOL Uh, no. That dude played Greta. Or maybe she thought he was dumb and not worth questioning 'cause it was so obvious he was dumb? Or maybe she worried people would feel sorry for #11 'cause she was questioning him when everyone knew he was dumb?

:floorlaugh:

I needed that.

Wish it was his brother that was on the jury instead of him-LOL!!

I wonder what 11's FBI brother would have to say about 12 or 15 people who believe ICA should be convicted for lying, but then they totally believe the story? He must be a little less than proud of 11.

Sure, 11 knows all about these things. Not only is he the smartest person in the room, but his brother is in the FBI. And, 11 feels bad for the Ants, because their grand-daughter is gone. DOPE!

What? He feels bad for George the "child molester/killer" the jury thought he was?

I wonder what 11's FBI brother would have to say about 12 or 15 people who believe ICA should be convicted for lying, but then they totally believe the story? He must be a little less than proud of 11.

Well,he can make him feel better by telling him he still has his PE job!

Bill O'Reilly talking about witness tampering. Reporter: Police being hush, hush. Bill says they have investigation going on this, hope to have a name of the witness tomorrow.

Bill wants to know why they didn't charge CA for perjury if she lied on the stand.

I have a feeling there is some real jealousy between the PE teacher and the FBI guy. PE teacher was showing mommy and daddy he was smarter then bro.

What was the job that #11 held? I can't remember anything about him from the jury selection process. TY.

I have a feeling there is some real jealousy between the PE teacher and the FBI guy. PE teacher was showing mommy and daddy he was smarter then bro.

I think he failed that test!he should have taken a pre-test-lol

Personally, I'd consider changing my name. :cheerful:

What was the job that #11 held? I can't remember anything about him from the jury selection process. TY.
He is a PE teacher and working on his masters degree for special education.

I'm stunned by this news. Only not. Of course it'd be KC and on ABC. :/

I will be watching. Sorry, I can't help it. I have to see for myself after examining her for 3 years. What will really tick me off would be if Katie C throws herself a bunch of softball questions. If she has any limitations on her questions, I will not watch. I want some hard *advertiser censored** questions asked with zero pussy-footing and coddling! Grr. I'm already getting mad!

If ICA gets paid, that's okay, she has plenty of lawsuits she'll be paying off. She'll blow through that money in no time. I think eventually she should hook up with Charlie Sheen, anyway. They're both such misunderstood winners!

Question ... I hope someone can answer ...
Did juror #11 disclose during voir dire that he was ex-LE and had a brother in the FBI ? If he did, why on earth would the DT have accepted him ? Aren't these just the sort of jurors they DIDN'T want ?

He fell right into the picking up the bag and the skull falling out ... which RK corrected in other statements and on the stand !!

OK, the jurors didn't believe it? THEY SAW THE CRIME SCENE PHOTOS ... from the description of the skull the way it was found, it was not rolling around loose ... we've all read Dr G's report and heard testimony from CSI's ... duh ...
I'm sure these jurors couldn't possibly have thought the skull was moved all around ...
These jurors sure sounded like they made up the minds long before the experts took the stand ... :banghead:

None of them have considered the evidence of the mandible being in place as indication of the skull not being moved. They did not consider the mandible being in place as evidence for the duct tape covering the mouth either.

:waitasec: how does that profession make him experienced in observing people in regard to if they are telling the truth or not?

Or am I confusing this juror with another one that might have implied that they could do that?

Bill O'Reilly talking about witness tampering. Reporter: Police being hush, hush. Bill says they have investigation going on this, hope to have a name of the witness tomorrow.

Bill wants to know why they didn't charge CA for perjury if she lied on the stand.

BOR is quite infuriated about the verdict, but you can tell by what he has said that he did not follow the case closely. If he wants to get to the bottom of what went wrong here, BOR will need to give each member of the jury an IQ test. That could explain a few things. As far as tampering, we can only hope...

He failed miserably I'm sure he'll be the butt of family jokes for many years to come :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg