2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a travesty of Justice and Juror number 11 was a big part of that injustice.

Nah, no problem, it actually was the most 'logical' thing I heard about this jury. They added 1+0 and got 0. Only thing that makes sense. :twocents:

Sometimes my kids sneak chocolate chip cookies from the cookie jar. I don't see them actually eat them and they pretend they didn't, but: Missing Cookies + Chocolate Faces = Guilty Kids. I don't conclude "Well since I didn't see them actually eating the cookies, and since they look so cute with those puppy dog eyes and 'sincere' grins, I will assume they didn't eat the cookies. :banghead:

I think the problem is that Casey is a pathological liar. Having dealt with a few of those in my life they are so convincing that they make you question your reality. I could see with my own eyes my ex-husband doing something and when I would call him on it he would say he didn't do it. And say it in such a way that I started questioning if I actually saw what I thought I saw. I learned from growing up that it wasn't safe to trust my instincts or what I saw. I had to believe what I was told, not what I knew to be true.
Even though KC didn't actually testify there was enough of her on tape and in her defense that that they just couldn't trust themselves so they believed what they heard, not what they knew.

This guy is a teacher?

"We took it serious" (HUGE pet peeve of mine when people don't know how to use adverbs)

"We came to an agreeance" (WTH? That's not a word...)

I noticed that too. He doesn't even know how to speak english. There were several words that were used incorrectly.

Simms: odor attributed to a bag of rotting garbage in the car *sigh*

Why hasn't anyone said anything about her hair lol oh maybe we aren't allowed. Shhhhhh

Ok, now he said "verbage". I'm going to smash my tv.

doing your job as a juror diligently. Why would most people be afraid? Most people disagree with the verdict and had no problem evaluatong the evidence and coming to the logical conclusion just as juries in most other cases do.

They have no reason to fear anything. The more these jurors talk the more clear it is what a poor job they did. All this tells people is that they could easily do better by just listening to and reviewing the evidence, ignoring that which is not evidence and following the judges instructions and the law and not make it up yourself because you want to know certain things or you dislike certain people. Not one person I heard interviewed suggested they would fear jury duty, most just wished they had been on this jury.

I really do think a lot of this kind of talk is quite unfair (and completely unfounded), but obviously people are entitled to express their opinions.

I do wonder how much this is going to affect high profile capital cases in the future. I think there are enough issues with people finding excuses not to sit on juries, but it will be worse now.

I never said the jurors votes were 'bought' by the defense. What I think was bought was Baez's dog and pony show. They bought his carnival barker style of presentation and all his trumped up and unproven accusations hook, line and sinker. Honesty, it appears to me that they voted on who entertained them the most. Kinda like American Idol. Maybe that's about where their mentality level lies.

Clearly they did not follow instructions as they were told that opening statements were NOT evidence and they bought the drowning story although there's not an iota of proof that it actually happened. That's what they 'speculated'. Juror #11 used that word a lot. Yet another thing they weren't supposed to do.

My opinions (you call them accusations) regarding this joke of a jury make me and two thirds of the rest of the country 'subpar in intelligence? Hmm... I guess my dumb a$$ is in good company then.

I was just summing up what I have heard from a number of different sources. Your quote was included in that, which maybe I shouldn't have done. But, I never called you dumb or of subpar intelligence! Or anyone else for that matter.

He thought the DT was professional. LMAO Now I can really chalk the jury up as one big joke. Keep talkiing, #11. You sound like a bigger goof by the minute.

He said the two that voted for 1st degree were just going on emotion because the way KC acted after. So that's how he talked them out of it. He said they weren't supposed to vote on emotion.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

sitting on hands grandmaj

Simms: odor attributed to a bag of rotting garbage in the car *sigh*

Why did the car smell 2 years after the garbage was removed, Dorothy ? C'mon, you're not in Kansas any more ...

The DT must think we're all stupid ...

DCS is regurgitating the nonsense spewed by Baez: odor was from garbage, cars have chloroform--it is in air & water--and it (choloroform) was "a whole lotta nothin'". She has even bought into the so-called "grief expert".

Caylee never had a chance from day 31. I am sick.

MOO

Why did the car smell 2 years after the garbage was removed, Dorothy ? C'mon, you're not in Kansas any more ...

The DT must think we're all stupid ...

They will spew this till eternity. They will stick to their story Till the day karma nails them 10 fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member